SOD WSG improvements

Oh how it would be nice if rep was awarded differently for WSG

Time limit is definitely required. 45 minutes with 1 cap each team. thats really long time.

Then if you end up losing you get 1 token like mentioned. If you get impatient or have to leave due to other priorities, thats 0 tokens and no rep.

They definitely need to change the way rep is gathered in WSG. At least in AB, you get few points for every 200 point cap.

But WSG is a nightmare for farming rep unless youre part of a Premade. Which lets be real, not everyone is able to get a premade and some of us just want to play a few games before work or late etc.

nah remove the pity token and make the deserter buff last 2 hours. incentivize the quitters to try.

Man why you be reviving a dead thread. I was gonna get in discussion with what the first 2 people said only for me to see December. They aint even here anymore.

All they have to do is allow the ashenvale rep to go up to exalted, and not just 1000 per week. All the time.

I like WSG. I am exalted, I still queue a couple a day.
But it would be nice to know that one game would be, at most, a 30-minute time commitment. I’ve been in games upward of an hour. Sometimes they’re fun, but usually they’re just a long series of trying to figure out if it’s time to press harder or throw the game and go next. Occasionally they’re “I literally do not have time to go any longer, I gotta afk out.”

Just increase rep from playing wsg matches win or lose. This is a temp game mode anyways