SoD is not classic, thats why we need fresh

Just need CrapTotems and we have the 4 Horseman of the Rose tinted Whingocalypse.

To play Classic Hardcore…and beg for more fresh servers?

SoD is for people who want to play classic, but not just as
Warrior
Rogue
Mage
Priest.
Token Hybrid Heals.

(And not constantly waiting for a warrior tank who is looking to charge them for tanking services because there’s so few options.)

Generous estimate, lol.

No sorry, you are by the numbers wrong. I can’t imagine being this confident as a fool lmao.

SoM added many changes not liked by the chase crowd for fresh, a very large group that kept the classic project alive. You wouldn’t be playing right now without them. This is not arguable.

In the entire pserver cycle we had ZERO tbc servers in 15 years worth playing. SoM on top of many unfavorable changes launched unbelievable early into tbc. This was a dumb, dumb idea. You need a insane amount of time to play vanilla and tbc at a highed level. It just wasn’t gonna happen.

And STILL it did okay tell they abbadonded it post bwl. Why do retail tourists legit never know anything?

Like you guys could Google this. These are objectively facts. The arrogance.

C19 was the only lauch to rival retail. The next fresh base vanilla will do the same.

1 Like

Yea retail tourist, you are.

1 Like

I agree.

It has more of a Classic+ vibe to me.

3 Likes

Godspeed young warrior.

You will be missed.

3 Likes

This is what Era Andies don’t get. Vanilla was never, never ever ever ever, intended to be a finished product. We have literal interviews where the developers said they knew certain parts of the game were broken and unfinished but they’d fix them later or in the expansion.

1 Like

If the graphics were updated I’d play DAoC again in a second. Talk about some well designed and constructed PvP. Level in your PvE realm, then roam the frontier looking for fights. Relic keeps, siege engines, 8v8 group combat that wasn’t getting trolled, it had everything you could want.

1 Like

You mean retail minus?

After playing SoD, I agree with you. Blizzard can’t get a game right these days to save their life. Just give us Fresh.

1 Like

Speak the devil’s name, and he shall appear.

We’ve yet to have an O M G F R E S H server that starts at TBC.
An O M G F R E S H server that starts at TBC would better received.

The life cycle of such a server could be extended by locking the Level cap at 60 for 6-12 months to allow players to experience the Level 60 content (with all the bells-n-whistles of TBC), then open the Dark Portal and raise the cap to Level 70.

1 Like

I’d probably play that. Wouldn’t be as good not being able to tank as a Shaman and I’d miss MSW, but it’s better than Vanilla by leagues.

there are vanilla classic realms with virtually no players, just roll there, call for people who want this to join the same server and you’ll have what you want

This isn’t an opinion, it’s smack talk.

Yes. We know.

DAOC is a fantastic game but uhh… man. Every time I go back, and I try to strafe, and I see how slow you strafe, and then I remember this was back when you had to use tank controls if you wanted to play optimally… ugh. It’s such a fantastic game but it really could use modernized movement. That’s one thing WoW absolutely nailed - being able to kite organically just feels so good. Like, going from playing DAOC to being able to play a Hunter and kite or playing Aff and DoT kite… people take kiting for granted but that was a newer thing, to be able to do that in a way that felt good.

To not play classic, and to pay just to ask for what they want on a platform with zero dev interaction? You have late stage brain worms Tricklepuppy.

Please pipe down with this. We’re all fully aware Era exists. It is not progressive no changes Vanilla.

You have trash takes, that’s smack talk lol.

oh, one of the most toxic guys on the forums, thanks for reminding me that I forgot to blacklist you here.