SoD is not classic, thats why we need fresh

If your sub is still active, can I have your gold? I have a lowbie alliance Paladin I play around with occasionally.

3 Likes

According to who? Quit projecting, I can almost count on my hand how many people want fresh. Legit would be so boring and would have the life time of a month lol.

just switch layers :expressionless: every layer is a ghost town except one

That’s not true either
 Sadly not true. Gameplay would be a bit better (for me) if it was.

I’m still waiting and will continue to. I decided that, after trying to adapt to enjoying Wrath for my guild, I will never play (Classic) WoW again if it’s not fun enough to justify spending time with. I tried SoD it didn’t hit the “fun to play” mark so I stopped.

Taking a total WoW break also makes it easier to justify totally binging if a fresh “Era” does ever come out. If Fresh does not ever release again I did have my fun and have the memories so it’s all good.

There are people waiting for a fresh like Classic 2019 again, 99.99% of them don’t visit here anymore and most have unsubbed.

A lot of the people who love SoD would be subbed regardless for Retail or Cata so there is next to no increase to the sub count, Blizzard just thought it was the play to make a new “Vanilla type version” of the game tailor-made for these already forever subbed players. So it is what it is. They can do what they want and others who would love a Fresh Era will play normal era or HC, just keep waiting or doing the pserver thing.

1 Like

It’s not to late to put that down payment on a motorcycle.

“Freshers” are cringe. Let us truly be real, the delusion of fresh is that some people believe that “this time, this time for sure, if I start on equal footing I can be top dog”. It’s so goofy. I’m glad Blizzard ignores them.

4 Likes

Completely and utterly wrong.

SoD brought 2 million people back into the WoW ecosystem when neither BC nor Wrath had literally any influence on moving the needle.

I don’t think 2019 qualifies for nostalgia yet

We all want era fresh servers. No idea why they aren’t releasing TLPs.

1 Like

A lot of us wanted a fresh, SoD just ended up being mid. Also ignoring Dragonflights record post launch stability and growth and pretending the sub count is all SoD is misinformation.

1 Like

(X) Doubt.

(X) Doubt.

Era Andies are something else.

I’m subbed for retail not SoD lmao. You also lied about SoDs numbers based solely off phase 1. SoD is barely beating Wrath in popularity and Wrath is a ghost town.

1 Like

I’m calling fake news.

Current SoD population: 182,000

Current Wrath Classic Population: 140,500

Source: ironforge pro Classic population tracker.

Inb4 more copium

(X) Doubt.

It’s right here for you to cope about bro
https ://ironforge.pro/ population/classic/

Fresh era server please!
Or even with the runes, just no more time gating and phase raid gear. FRESH!

1 Like

YESSSS bro. I just wanna play a game I know is gonna stay good. Gimme wow that isn’t under development.

Fresh no changes vanilla is the dream.

4 Likes

https://vanilla.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/2009#boss=2952

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/1021

Wrath has literally 20% of the engagement. Your numbers are fake news. Population of 182k when there are 340k damage dealers, the math ain’t mathing.