SoD BRD ENTRANCE - DEV ATTENTION

I just rerolled to WG. Sucks for sure that i couldn’t xfer my main with all its gold and max proffs but playing the game > not playing the game. Can’t doom on it forever :people_hugging:

I can’t imagine why you would roll on a pvp server if you didn’t want to wpvp.

wpvp is different from 500 horde sitting on a dungeon entrance 24/7 in a SoD phase where the area is urged by the devs per design to participate in… Idk why its so complicated for folks in this post. It’s backwards. the end.

All I know is I started SoD on a pvp realm and xferred off because I didn’t enjoy the pk on patch days.

Have fun simmering in your own misery brotato.

What a horrific design. Tells me devs don’t play on real servers. Going to Blackrock Mountain already takes a decent chunk of time from anywhere in the world. Now add players getting corpse camped from the entrance of the mountain all the way to their destination. It’s often 6-8, even 10 corpse rezzes to get to Blackrock Depths. Now a 15-20 minute trek is taking 45 minutes as you sit there with a gray screen with a rez timer.

You CANNOT incentivize this behavior. But somehow… this is also the best honor farm in P4. Get your heads out of your asses, Blizz. You are holding up a giant neon sign that says “CORPSE CAMP PLAYERS TRYING TO PLAY THE GAME.”

• Remove rez timers.
  • Give players 30-60 seconds of immunity after rezzing in the mountain as long as they do not cast/use an ability.
  • Let players opt out of the event.

I didn’t wait for months to have the experience be so toxic that I’d rather just quit altogether.

7 Likes

Problem is that now people are given 300% honor from corpse camping. So sure, there would always be WPVP. But now there are several raids just doing the best honor farm in the game while the victims spend nearly an hour of their game time just trying to get to an objective.

1 Like

This is the content I pay Blizzard for.

Actually we didn’t, there was 1 pve server and it filled up in the first minute of launch. Now we’re stuck with this terribly thought out content that just encourages griefing.

2 Likes

Crusader Strike Horde holding that grudge from DMF forever.

3 Likes

It’s really an Ally cultural thing. They complain every time they start getting resistance.

Ally have done this since P1. You didn’t experience DMF or BFD as a Horde. Why do the complaints come only when Horde are strong?

2 Likes

Sounds like that’s exactly what you did… sucks to be you i guess. Or you can wait a week until blizz gives into to the alliance whining and implements a system like stv with wandering spirit healers and a grace period with a speed boost

They should make it a free for all like STV. Let the Horde kill each other off.

Its like nobody learned their lesson from 2019 P2 wpvp.

1 Like

It’s almost like the two factions are at war… crazy.

Boo hoo.

PvP on a PvP server go play elsewhere if you don’t like it.

The problem is thinking this wasn’t intentional.

Why do people continue to roll on PVP servers for Classic…like…are you insane (the actual definition).

I specifically rolled PVE for Classic 2019 because I knew what PVP Realms would be like. I rolled on PVE for SoD because I still knew what PVP Realms would be like.

WE EVEN WARNED YOU THAT PVP REALMS WOULD BE A GRIEFERS TOWN.

But. No. Rolled on them anyways. Now you all show up here and complain that people, in general, are jackasses.

1 Like

Adding 300% honor gained on PVP kills in BRM. These devs can’t possibly play the game they work on.

1 Like

Let’s aim for non-biased, productive discussions. (SoD) is all about redesigning and enhancing the classic vanilla experience. World PvP is especially exciting in the open world, such as questing in Un’Goro and encountering opposing faction members competing for the same mobs.

However, I believe the developers may have overlooked the World PvP situation at the entrance of Blackrock Depths in SoD. If I were on the majority side, I’d still be making this post. Let’s think outside the box and share constructive suggestions with the developers to further improve SoD. That’s all I’m asking!!