SoD BRD ENTRANCE - DEV ATTENTION

That one made me lol. True and based. Ya’ll alliance don’t know the sleeping dragon you woke up with the DMF camping.

1 Like

the thing is with the faction imbalance there needs to be some incentive to play alliance currently

How does making a new character on a different server do anything different for population than the same person transferring off?

That not going work. There were many incentives to play alliance before crossfaction announcement in retail until they implemented it. I never seen people joining ally before that.

Wrong forum? Please, elaborate

wishful thinking I know

Always the same neckbearded trolls saying “PVP SERVER LOL REROLL”

It’s not Pvp its griefing. Pretty simple to see that if you aren’t living in your mom’s basement/had a father figure.

2 Likes

Why? If you cant zone in… All res together and sapper to clear the entrance… It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

actually it is :expressionless: PvE servers are for people who can’t handle the meat grinder

lol. nope :expressionless: it’s PvP sweetie

Not pvp, is 300pvp

I’d be fine with the PvP if it wasnt 300v30. Even then what incentive is there to play alliance as PvP? Horde are going to run the mountain all the time

BRM has ALWAYS been like this. It is just worse atm cause everyone is at the same level. I rerolled horde a couple weeks ago after my guild fell apart.
You have options, go reroll on a PVE realm, reroll Horde or come up with a pvp solution.
I actually saw 5 paladin group wipe 80% of the horde outside BRD. I just had to clap, well done. Some kind of prot pal thing.

Hold on, I’m waiting for my 2 min resurrection timer to be able to post again.

Design is horrific.

no, it’s worse because SoD devs made horde clearly superior in every way :expressionless: particularly shamans

1 Like

Make them all General ranks for all I care. Let me play the game seriously…fix the design. Hold on 2 min res timer again brb

1 Like

Rez timer so hideous its funny it was ever in the game for WPvP events. If you die you should have to run back, not be like “welp Ill brb in the bathroom while I wait for the timer”

correction - death walk to your body to then go use the bathroom, maybe some water or cold snacks

1 Like

This event is terrible and not very well thought, STV was way more fair and didn’t grief people trying to do dungeons. Right now it’s just a massacre on CS, most ally have quit the game or rerolled by now, nothing like the balanced servers blizzard promised.

2 Likes

Its fascinating how ever new phase is the same cycle.
Make new event (Except p3, reduce reuse recycle!)
Make all the same mistakes
Frantically try to fix it
Panic, playerbase left
scream and slap on another 50% exp bonus
blame the players for developer incompetence
finally do something of meaning weeks later
promise to learn from mistakes
absolutely do not learn lessons

2 Likes