SoD BRD ENTRANCE - DEV ATTENTION

Review image and respond devs. Crusader strike SoD. Alliance graveyard?

Is this by design? Next screenshot will be flight paths at Searing Gorge. Getting to be the same.

Death walk 6-8 times to enter BRD. 24/7

https://ibb.co/T41KGx5
12 Likes

I mean everyone is going to the same place to level right now. The only fix would be to turn off PVP.

The next place will be the northern entrance to BRM when everyone is logging in to run MC at 6pm.

This is kind of how classic WoW PVP servers work. Any time there is one place everyone needs to be there is going to be bodies everywhere and 3-4 death walks to get into the instance. Same as it ever was.

history repeats. this was ashenvale incursion v1. They implemented a fix

1 Like

When MC drops I imagine some guilds wont be able to do the raid because they wont be able to get to the entrance.

Lots of people will quit then.

They should open up paid transfers to pve servers now.

4 Likes

I would support that over placing neutral guards everywhere. PVP servers mean PVP out in the open world :person_shrugging:

1 Like

playing on a pvp server crying about wpvp. wild.

19 Likes

I love pvp but jumping in a meat grinder to get to an objective isnt pvp. If you think this is a PVP design then its absolutely horrific for the minority.

Here come the trolls in the thread adding no value. “Cry” “Whine”

I want a legitimate response with valuable feedback.

10 Likes

We are in this mess because they decided to let people transfer off for some reason. Crusader strike was fine until then.

Why have faction locking if you aren’t going to care about the population later on.

Frankly if you want to leave a server you should have to remake your character instead of screwing the rest of us over.

1 Like

play elsewhere. this is how it has always been.

1 Like

So when you go to a restaurant and unfortunately get food poison. The valid response is “eat elsewhere. this is how it has always been” Instead of providing valuable feedback to the origin. Alright boss

2 Likes

terrible anecdote.

5 Likes

play elsewhere’ isn’t a solution; it’s dismissive of legitimate concerns about game balance and player experience of a new game mode.

I’m not saying neutral guards, how about a giant boss that walks the hauls and unites the factions in the area. Or how about a lava wave that kicks off in the hall every 15min to prevent folks with multiple accounts to sit idle and farm opposing faction.

2 Likes

It’s not PvP when its 200 to 1 and you have 0 counter play. What is going on in BRD is simply griefing because the game mechanics incentivise it. I’m all for PvP, but if you think this is an example of PvP you are a warped perception of reality.

3 Likes

Please let us transfer off crusader strike. Alliance are slowly quitting as you cant play the game when its 10 horde to 1 alliance. There isnt enough alliance on the server to even make a group to “pvp”

1 Like

I would support that over placing neutral guards everywhere. PVP servers mean PVP out in the open world :person_shrugging

This is disingenuous when the mountain has a perm 300% honor buff w/ the event. It’s not world pvp. It’s Dev carelessness

1 Like

Crying takes less effort than fighting back. Modern gamer 101. Why try harder when crying could get daddy to remove the obstacle.

1 Like

There’s no civilian npc’s outside BRD so what’s the excuse for not forming a raid to kill the opposition

3 Likes

They don’t want to because that takes effort and the only fair pvp for them is when they can gank others.

They can’t stand this fact - Instance areas on a popular pvp server will be dangerous. Oh no, your character died! Call Blizzard!

They can realize… you can just res right by the portal and run in, right? Lmao

4 Likes

You chose to roll on a PvP server

deal with the consequences

5 Likes

It would be this way with or without the buff. Everyone is trying to level in BRD right now. When MC releases it will move to the northern door into BRM.

It’s how the base game works. Players are free to PVP where they want and with fair odds or not.

It’s also one of the key ways the game teaches you to legitimately dislike the other faction.