SoD BRD ENTRANCE - DEV ATTENTION

they let alliance transfer off instead of telling them to pound sand, and let shamans be OP for 2 phases. Gee what could happen…

1 Like

The main issue is, this event is so far ahead in honor per hour than even AV that it has devolved into degenerate gameplay. This event is a failure in its current iteration, and so have been their actions in regard to faction balance.

People rolled pvp because they were taking steps to ensure faction balance. Then they destroyed all their work by allowing transfers off and making a faction locked class be OP,

2 Likes

Who made this bonehead decision. Its ridiculous.

1 Like

wait…wut?

More like you ordered the hottest hot wings they had, that even had a warning, but complain theyre too hot.

1 Like

We got rugpulled when they allowed free transfers off crusader strike and the servers got imbalanced.

yea bro u have to corpse run in, it’ll take you 5 minutes and you sit there and play wow for 16 hours a day so i don’t see the problem

Punishment for being Alliance tbh. No one cared when Alliance wasn’t allowing Horde to do Hinterlands incursions. This is what you get, my friend.

I thought the character models were the punishment for playing alliance.

Issue is more so theres FIVE PvP servers, then TWO for PvE. One of which for most of us will have 250+MS then the other is locked. The PvP of it was fine when it WAS balanced, but there is nothing balanced about it anymore. The population will never stabilize again and it will get progressively worse and worse.

The end result is people will leave the server, no matter what alliance numbers will dwindle - be it they make a new character elsewhere or they just transfer their characters. Any argument against transferring people off lacks critical thinking skills. No matter what it will be MINUS ONE. For most, they’d rather just quit SoD than re level again. Allowing transfers even if only paid will atleast give blizzard a higher chance of player retention.

Every issue with the PvP servers has originated with blizzards lack of competence - Making a massive imbalance of PvP to PvE servers. Locking populations and seems ideal at first glance - except it doesn’t work without a constant stream of NEW players. Something SoD severely lacked. Compound it with horrific PvP events to get to PvE content is just excessive. Layering is an absolute joke and doesn’t work in the slightest.

All transferring will change is the player retention. PvP servers do NOT work with declining player populations. Never have and never will - they will always grow severely imbalanced.

Layering has been terrible.
Even on servers that were proclaimed to be nearly balanced, you would find yourself on an imbalanced layer more often than not…

Probably because I didnt layer hop often.

pvp on a pvp server

That sounds like… the definition of player versus (other) player. Kind of what the arconym PvP stands for almost. If you want rated content you’re playing the wrong game.

Is it a PVP server? If so then yes. Is it a PVE server and you flagged yourself? Then also yes.

1 Like

Its P4, everyone should have expected this on PVP servers at this point. Roll PVE next time!

saw this coming

1 Like

I dont consider being in a target rich environment a punishment.

Pvp server

Ally are all on another layer doing same thing to Horde.

Alliance must break their culture of zerging and playing WoW only in groups.

Very little productive feed back on this post. Is this how they all end when highlighting issues with gameplay? Curb stomp the poster? I’ll just avoid the Blackrock mountain area until hopefully the design is reworked. Enjoy the 300% honor farm at BRD front door every 2 hrs.