SoD AQ War

You asked me to cite my source for this.
I did.
Please by all means keep being cornball.

My dudes this feels like November 2004 for me, the excitement of exploring the unfinished parts of classic era, I wish Metzen was invovled but I know he has hands full with retail!

I called up the thousands who were affected by it.

No response.

Do you have a more reliable source?

2 Likes

The only reason Iā€™m wondering if itā€™ll happen is because their response to if the existing raids will be in the game was ā€œWhen we raise the level cap to 60, all that content will be availableā€

So what does that mean? MC and Ony? Or MC, Ony, BWL, ZG, AQ and Naxx all at once?

Soooooo i have been thinking of that actually as of recentlyā€¦ More being less kinda like vanilla but slightly less. Like straight up embracing dead simple 1 and two button max pve ratations on tank and spanks with the boss fights and trash being fairly simple stuff but still ovvering a challenge via the players needing to maintain tight timing on events. Perhaps I tippedmy hand a bit, but no way micro blizz reads this crap anyway

Those people should have never been on PvP servers to begin with.

they were fine on pvp up to that pt. they rushed bgs because the game would have died

Perhaps they want you to discover the answer.
November 30.
BE THERE!
/echoingreverb

Lol scarab lord run on a balanced pvp server will be a huge faction vs faction pvp event. I am looking forward to it.

Return of the Bug Mafia =)

Three way war would be even more awesome. Canā€™t way for it.

Hi. Please take this discussion to the SoD forum. :expressionless:

1 Like

We refuse. Go to your era forum if you want. ThIs is general classic forum.

This is the era forum :expressionless: Go to your SoD forum.

1 Like

Tell me how a general classic forum is era forum?
I identify this forum as my forum, so itā€™s my forum now ?

You two need to relax - yes Iā€™m speaking to you as well, Xfour.
The thread was posted initially before SoD got a separate forum and Abatha (the OP) asked a question. This is still an ongoing discussion and if you donā€™t wish to see it you have the option to not click on the topic or mute it as you prefer.

This thread is fine as it is a Classic topic.

Iā€™m being as fair as possible here. I accept the existence of SoDers. But they now have their own forum. They should go there and stay there :expressionless: People who enjoy vanilla shouldnā€™t even have to know about SoDā€™s existence if they donā€™t want to. Letā€™s respect each otherā€™s differences. Stay separate. Be respectful.

Welcome back from your vacation, Eyr.

It would be cool to know in advance, Blizzard, if the AQ gates will be closed but imma have a dude run over to Silithus and discover what the bugs are up to on November 30!
:sunglasses:

Iā€™m looking forward to you engaging with the SoD community to discuss SoD things on November 30th :expressionless:

Thanks for the topic bumps!

This is important to some and the visibility is great.