SoD AQ War

I certainly don’t believe stuff that comes straight from your imagination

More credible than your television overlords.

you mean blizzard themselves? Ok

Which server?

2 Likes

Happened on Sulfuras server. Ask the thousands who were effected by it.

Yeah and Santa Claus called me and told me he would be delivering to me a day early.

2 Likes

They said they would never do an event LIKE scarab lord. They will continue to do it on fresh classic servers.

There are two different questions which you have conflated.

1. Since we (or many of us) know that the mass reporting Scarab Lord incident you described happened on Sufuras, the actual question about the event is where is your proof that what you claimed in the following quote happened. Provide a Blue post as applicable to Classic please reflecting:
  1. The other question is one that simply requires the name of a server. You keep claiming without proof that you played on a server with another specific poster here and have been accosting them in numerous posts with stalkerish behavior.

Please respond to question number one with something citing your source. Thanks.

2 Likes

Imagine trying to act smart and not knowing common knowledge. They said its gone for good little bro. Look it up.

This thread is about Season of Discovery not Live (currently in the Dragonflight expansion).
The event is not gone for Classic as the first seasonal Classic servers in Season of Mastery all got to experience the event.

1 Like

I actually loved SoM. Even after the Terry nerf. :wink:

1 Like

I’m honestly happy about that and for you.
Seasonal is an interesting idea for Classic that I believe helps to liven things up and provide the “reset” aka fresh many look forward to.

Also
#justice4terry

1 Like

Can you show me the source for this information?

No they didnt cornball. They said in future iterations of the game, aka retail, they wouldn’t create a similar event because of all the issues it caused, said nothing about not doing it in classic ever again

Do you mean

That information?

Also I played SoM and took part in the event just as many here did.

You’re a great American.

1 Like

You can’t cite yourself as a source for information. This guy smh.

The souce was a Blizzard poster which is all I asked for from the poster to which you’re busy tipping your fedora, you cornball.

Not seeing the source presented. Do you always run around spreading misinformation?

This is from April and is talking about season of mastery. We are talking about season of discovery. Open your eyes step bro