Social Contract, where to read current version?

Hey y’all,

I was just swapping characters and got a Social Contract accept pop up. I accepted, of course, as the contract is solid. But my wife did not get one and I didn’t see anything different in it, but also only browsed it.

So I was curious why only one of us and decided maybe something did change. I searched around to find a copy of the current one thinking maybe it was a bit different than the last one. Well, I can’t find it anywhere. Wowhead.com has one from 9.2.5, but that was from mid 2022.

Any ideas on where to find the current Social Contract?

Also, it’s not a big thing either way. But I figured if anyone knew, it would be someone here.

tyty!

I don’t believe there have been any changes. It just seems to pop up now and again to be agreed to. I’ve had it happen a time or two without rhyme or reason, and I’ve seen others say the same. At worst, I’d say keep an eye on the forums in case I’m wrong, but yah. It has happened to me and others that it’s popped up for some and not all.

Source

3 Likes

Thanks Leilleath,

That’s what I figured re: the pop up. But I also figured, let me read it again real quick, and I could not find it anywhere. So I scratched my head and made a post!

Maybe it should have a page people could point to. Or maybe it doesn’t need one because it is a summary of the EULA/TOS/Thingythingy anyway? Ahhh well, maybe that is the reason. Heck, I don’t know.

All good and tyty again!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Just so it’s linked here:

7 Likes

Yep that is what I browsed. So no changes, very nice.

Good idea to link it here.

Coolio!

Have a great night!

4 Likes