Soar still nerfed, but Blizzard changed their story

It’s like watching abused spouses just repeating the same mistakes over and over. I am sorry, but he is never going to change. He hits you and you stay. He hits you again, later apologizes, and you stay. He will hit you again. He will then give you lip service about it never happening again… AGAIN.

Either realize they are what they are or walk out of the door. He(blizzard), will never stop hitting you.

2 Likes

Lol.

Real talk though, thanks for explaining better. It’s been a little confusing to keep up with all this outrage flying in every direction, I wasn’t joking about that part. Every thread made on this subject (in GD) has a different angle of upset.

1 Like

false
/10char

Nascar where at Daytona (DF) everyone has a car that can go 200 MPH but every other track the speed limit is 75 MPH except for certain cars that can go up to 150mph every 3 minutes. Sure in a small number of laps not an issue, but over the course of a true race it would start to add up.

And again during DF everyone has the same footing with dragon riding, but if it doesn’t carry over then Soar is either going to be a possible issues in ZM type zones or get another nerf at the end of DF.

Personally I’m in the just unlock DF world wide and then un-nerf soar and drop the cooldown to a global.

So yes. Soar could be an issue in ZM zones in future expansions if Dragonriding isn’t made permanent. But in that case, Soar should be left as-is now and then nerfed only when it becomes a problem. I believe Ion himself in an interview on DF said something to effect that they can’t cripple the game design now because of potential problems in the future, because then the game might not make it to the future. Let future problems be for future Ion. He was talking about the talent system and possible future bloat, but the same design principle applies here.

I think that’s what most people want at this point.

3 Likes

In what world is Soar, at it’s max speed 610% under the perfect condition twice as fast as 410% always?

3 Likes

In what world did you expect me to be mathematically accurate down to the fraction of the percent to poke at someone on a video game forum lol

How are their internal testers not actual testers?

You know this, how?

The one where you are talking about if something should be nerfed or not while making claims. If you don’t know what you are arguing, why are you arguing?

2 Likes

410%? My guy current max speed flying is 310% if you’re gonna argue something get your numbers right at least.

bruh, Im GLAD they lowered it. I hope they lower it more.

The mount speed is 310%, you add that onto the 100% movement speed.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t listen and ignores player feedback.

In other shocking news, water is wet and the floor here is made of floor.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound right at all. Flying is its own movement speed you don’t add your ground mount speed to flying.

dragon wings replaces your cloaks idk how i feel about that

Your mount increases your movement speed, also why would you add a ground mount to flying?? Mount speed is 100%+100% for twice as fast ground speed.

1 Like

These are the only people in favour of the nerf. People that take joy in the misery of others. Is this the company that Blizzard wants to keep?

3 Likes

No, I was asking questions about the outrage over the nerf. Very different conversation lol.

You can scroll back up and see people (1) giving me conflicting information and (2) explaining some situations and (3) getting an “oh thank you for explaining” from me if you’re really this invested in my involvement here, but I gotta peace out for a bit. :metal:

That poster is also super mald about Drac’thyr not having a tank class, so they probably just want everything about them ruined for everyone else too out of spite.

3 Likes