Soar still nerfed, but Blizzard changed their story

Now they’re citing “Internal testers” as feeling it was just as fun 30% slower despite all of their actual testers telling them otherwise.

Blizzard is back to the same old tricks, ignoring overwhelming feedback and supporting the decisions of “Internal” groups who don’t even play the game. They didn’t learn a thing from the failure of Shadowlands.

56 Likes

reaches for the unsubscribe button

changes mind

5 Likes

So you are mad they are listening to testers playing alpha and not GD not playing the alpha?

14 Likes

Isn’t it still, like, super fast?

Anyone who never tried the first version won’t even know the difference. I thought everyone was supposed to be mad about the cooldown, not the speed reduction. I can’t keep up with the rage. :weary:

13 Likes

what they wanted was 910% speed everywhere with no cooldown at all, instead they got cooldown reduction after a speed nerf. And honestly I agree with Argadar I’m loving the GD anger and something they are being told is bad.

8 Likes

We’re all mad that they ignored testers and listened to an “internal” team of non-players.

4 Likes

well it the same way with other games
not related to wow but same applies
they listen to the pros and ruin the flow of the games

4 Likes

Who the hell is that and why does he look like a human version of Goofy?

3 Likes

thanks now i can not unseen that image lol
his name is ninja just google youtube him and see for you’re self

1 Like

Well internal testers are Blizz members. And alpha testers have talked about how it’s not a good change.

4 Likes

Almost every tester hated the change but some “internal” people that Blizzard hired, people who have never played WoW, told them that they didn’t care about the nerf.

So clearly every single tester and paying customer is wrong.

6 Likes

Ofc it got nerfed. It was never meant to replace regular mount flying. I’m glad they nerfed it because now it’s normal.

4 Likes

You can’t be serious. It didn’t replace flying, it was a fast downward glide that now moves slower than flying and only makes it about 300 yards before crashing. It can’t go forward or up or to the side, it can’t hover, it can’t replace flying. It was never as fast as flying.

People are looking at some arbitrary number of 930% and deciding that since 930 is a big number it must outperform flying but that isn’t the case, it never was the case.

8 Likes

I watched a video of before and after nerf of a guy ‘downward gliding’ the entire alliance tunnel system. No need for nerfs at all. Working as intended.

That’s a load of bull, you’re mad because your stupid uwu dragon got nerfed.

4 Likes

This was my exact thought reading your thread.

2 Likes

The entire alliance tunnel system! The one that goes down a mountain!?

5 Likes

I worded that wrong. The tunnel in dun morogh i think. I dont play alliance.

Right now I’m curious as to what it was myself

I 've seen the video, the nerfed version is extremely slow, like 30 seconds behind in a just over minute track. It was posted by Liquid’s Max.

2 Likes

People still complaining about dracthyr supersonic flying racial on a 3min cooldown.

Meanwhile, ztroll glide is still a 15min cd for…reasons?

6 Likes