So you're just going to ignore DH?

They haven’t even bothered to fix the Kyrian spell to work with shadow priests, which has been a complaint since alpha.

You think they’re gonna fix classes?

These people will pull some nostalgia stunt with the superficial revamp of talents to include crap we have in a classic style talent tree, and call it a day as most idiots will fall for it.

They’ve been taking the lazy path ever since they decided Legion was too much effort and people will settle for lesser garbage systems like BFA.

Legion’s artifact also increased blade dance damage per target hit, and our chaos strike summoned an aoe bomb metamorphosis demon stomp on a ppm.

I loved this ability it was Chaos Cleave, broken AF

Honestly this is every class since Legion. Ever since they created the borrowed power system instead of meaningful class design. Sure, some class benefit more from borrowed power than others, but all are in the same boat. The base toolkit is just uninspired for the most part.

Why do they do this? Instead of taking the time to create engaging class dynamics and a full real expansion that takes 3 years to design and 3 weeks to play through, they create ‘content’ that really is nothing more than keeping you playing based on RNG factors to try to get that BIS item that transforms the game play.

Its just how they keep us playing, even with less than engaging content and poor class designs. Least amount of effort so they can keep profit goals. Business 101 when run by accountants and investors.

Sad and frustrating to see DHs get ignored.

Quoting Mike Ybarra back on January 20th, 2022: “Our top priority—now and into the future—is the work we are doing to rebuild your trust in Blizzard. - Mike Ybarra”

Short timeline of our 4pc: 4pc comes out → Blue response is essentially “oh we heard you, you need a weak aura to track your 4pc” → 4pc update to lower the cd of Meta → months of absolute silence.

Before someone at Blizz HQ says provide constructive criticism, okay how about:

1. Acknowledge all the feedback and communicate with us more often. Maybe tell us why there have been no changes. Anything helpful.
  2. Tune 4pc, covenant, and/or our abilities. Look at all the feedback for ideas. You have months worth of feedback from us.

Blizz, Thumbs down. You’re disappointing. Git Gud. Absolutely no trust Dragonflight will be enjoyable or competitive to play as a DH.

3 Likes

You’re both nobodies and believe me I have more time on DH than you. Also I can claim my build is competitive in PVE by checking logs shared publicly on many websites.

This is actually hilarious to me because you’re implying that you could just run in and snag 2.4 mmr like it’s nothing since you’re 3k M+. I see the implication and if it was possible to me any more wrong about me being qualified to speak on DH you’d get an award

I’m not sure why you M+ers think because I don’t PVE I can’t speak on the class design also haha nice gatekeeping. Your content is drastically easy as you’d just wait for non meaningful affixes to be the week then clear 20+. Give me 2 weeks of PVE content without a doubt would get your special KSM/KSH

Okay but confirming if through others is in no way proving you are a better DH than any of us, you have no raiding or M+ Experience to support your argument, you are a PVPer and nothing more. So by this cop out response, your not full time. Your a Full Time PVPer. Thats better.

In 2022 you pay the right amount of gold anyone can have 3k M+ or 2.4K MMR. Whats your point? Im dying to know that answer

Exactly, you cant speak on class design because your arguments are based solely on an unbalanced PVP system that makes anybody look “good”

Go for it and when you do, we’ll change our tone.
I want to see you get SotFO in 2 weeks, and at least a few mythic kills, BETTER YET when Season 4 starts I want… no, I WOULD LOVE to see you get achievements for Nathria and SoD Fated. Because you have no kills in there either.

Link your source.

1 Like

I never once said I was a better DH than anyone on this thread for one. PvP hasn’t been balanced since 2008 for two. My arguments aren’t based on PvP it’s based on class design for three (also the entire thread is based on that premise). And finally, I thought you were arguing your M+ exp is more valuable than my arena exp not Raid exp. 3 very different things.

Indirect Response. Implying your better than us.

Incorrect the entire thread is based around the generality of DH as a class and its toolkit, your basing solely on what you’ve played.

…I didn’t say that? I said you have no experience in M+ or Raiding, but you go ahead. Get some raid and M+ exp. Ball is in your court, still waiting on that Source by the way. Because Bloodmallet has your highly competitive build about 2.5k to 3k under the top Venthyr build.

Are we just going to argue in circles? Or would you like to queue arenas and I’ll do M+ with my “PvP only build” you guys seem to think it is and see just how competitive everything the thread speaks on really is

I did Season 1 SL and wasn’t impressed then so why do it again for S3? Also, who in this thread said your build was a PVP only build? Now your putting words in our mouth, I stated your “Highly competitive build” doesn’t match up to the Venthyr build in numbers (still no source from you to support your argument).

If you really want to get into the PVP details of DH, lets talk about our ability to be a glass cannon and die because of bugged legos and abilities that haven’t been fixed since Beta. No Survivability at all. Now if thats changed since Season 1? Great, Ill check it out when I’m not working.

WoWhead provides bar charts showing all soul binds each covenant along with builds (all simmed by players I believe) for all classes even for one example, truthfully I do not have the link on hand I’d have to go find it. And S1 SL was absolutely garbage I’ll hand you that on a silver platter, but S3 (as far as DH specifically) has improved over the season with honor talent changed and the combination of double leggos/tier.

WoWhead bases their information off Bloodmallet, even then. Venthyr is ahead. Your Necrolord, way much lower because Fodder is kind of gimmicky

(I enjoy NF the most as a side note, I swap between Necro/NF quite often but rarely Venthyr) Yes I wish FTTF was a 90 sec CD rather than random procs personally. I also see the Venth is leaps and bounds ahead of any other build, but that’s why I stated earlier I believe if you can do mechanics better than the next guy it shouldn’t matter what your build is as DH. It comes down to defining “highly competitive” I guess.

People will follow the Meta, thats just how it is, honestly when it comes to FTTF, thats a great way to bring in Bloodlet as a talent, but it was a missed opportunity. along with the Throw Glaive lego. Venthyr is way above the rest because of Sinful Brand, thats it. If it was up to me Id be AoE NF/BD but… there is nothing there that warrants me to do it, theres no damage, maybe in a PVP aspect yes its probably the best damn thing since sliced bread, but in a PvE perspective, it has its limitations

I myself have always just played what was fun as long as I could make it work. I agree most players will follow what is BiS and/or meta

1 Like

To add to this I find the fel rush leggo with momentum very fun, I just can’t find a way for it to work in anything top level wether it’s 2k+ arenas or Mythics

okay, let’s go do a key. i’ve got a 26 streets with your name on it

2 Likes