So you're just going to ignore DH?

I mean possibly, but the easy fix was already created. Rank 1 of Chaos Strike is 20% flat, rank 2 is another 20%. Change rank 2 to be crit and the problem is fixed. Also you hard DR on Crit starting at >40%

1 Like

I don’t think you’re noticing if the refund was crit based it would hurt the class as there’s no way you’ll hit 40% crit and still stack as much haste/verse you need for Brand builds or even Immo aura builds

You’re misunderstanding. Rank 1 is 20% flat refund chance. Rank 2 could just add crit. You’d only need 20% crit to break even, and anything more is a buff.

1 Like

You’re making sense for sure, I just don’t agree that the crit based refund was a good mechanic as crit felt like a useless stat outside trying to get refunds back then. Where as now it’s flat and I can enjoy 33% haste and 35% vers all day long

1 Like

I guess that’s a fair perspective but having no real scaling hurts us far more in the long run. If your spec does a stat weight at the very start of the expansion and Haste and Vers are tied as your best stats it is indicative of almost no scaling throughout the expansion. Your class will never feel better to play. It only does more damage by hitting faster and harder, not by hitting breakpoints that feel exciting.

2 Likes

Good point I would like better mastery scaling because if that was the case a vers/mast beam build would be very fun with NF Dreamweaver bind. Not as much scaling as Ele sham needs but something more than now. I’ll stand by mastery feeling useless to Havoc this xpac

I am working on building haste as I prefer to tank and for that reason I am Kyrian. But atm i am only 230s ilvl I know I got some work to do but on Havoc I love blade dance and eye beam. And want to use both when I dps which I do. I just need more haste which is something I am working on. Building haste vers and as I get more gear will start to build my dps set. Just looking at my talents and trying to find the best choices with my playstyle and the leggos to go with it.

1 Like

You need about 60% Mastery to catch up to other secondaries.

We ran 40%+ crit in SoD with the gems. We can get there

Your speaking solely out of PvP aspects here, like Im looking at your profile, you have no raiding done what so ever, so I return to my previous statement as this had NOTHING to do with PVP at all.

Do some Mythic Raiding, then youll know for sure what its like. Can an argument
 sorry let me don something real quick

2 Likes

Anyway, an argument can be made for pvp on another thread, because like it or not, were terrible at pvp too.

1 Like

you have 1300 io and never touched sotfo you think this post talk about pvp xd and you have 2300 pvp rating that does not say that you are doing very well to say the class is fine. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

top dps for corruptions all damage is from borrowed power not base abilities.
it’s like saying balance druid was the best in 9.0 so now it should be nerfed until no one plays it, great argument.

Oh Ive already called him out on that. He claims hes done all the top level content and has all the elite sets. All that proves is that you can get to 1800 rating, I see no Rank 1s I see no actual boss kills, explain to me how you Glaive are a Full Time Demon Hunter when all you do is PVP
 OH And your tier set is Duelist Rank, not even 278s from the low M+ rating you have so you have not even done all M+ content.

How are you gonna claim that the NF CS/BD build is highly competitive when you do Arena insistently? Your basing this off PVP which terribly unbalanced to begin with, so again I ask, what is it your trying to accomplish?

Upon a naked word I will stick by my guns and say your not a full time DH

2 Likes

Look, DH was pretty broken in BFA. Damage was absolutely insane and blizzard let it go
 it’s ok to not be on top always. Your still perfectly fine.

Corruptions do not account for DHs base damage being sub par. Corruption kept us afloat, so did Azerite Powers.

Being top is not our concern, we are not lobbying to be the top tier DPS in all of WoW. We are asking for our BASE ABILITIES to do more damage than that of a covenant DOT.

1 Like

Truuu but DH was the most broken class of all time in BFA. Need to time a key? Put a DH in it EZ!

Because we had Abilities that synergized with oh idk, Eye Beam? Blade Dance I believe had an azerite power that amplified its damage making it nice to have with First Blood and the DoT that comes with it, cant remember the name. Our AoE was decent then. Now its non-existent

Yeah ~ Revolving Blades. added damage to First Blood, mix it with Trail of Ruin, made a nasty AoE build

1 Like

I’m not disagreeing with you about maybe getting some adjustments but it also ok if blizzard doesn’t. DH perform good in high keys and does pretty decent in raid(could be better but so could everyone).

I’m not a full time DH main, I refuse to do stupid raiding and I literally only do mythic plus.

Infinite Stars*