So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

oh he was a lot more specific than that and it was a lot more recent - people were talking about this year.

Yeah, 10% of all players is a tiny minority.

I know, i’m letting him dig his own ditch before I link it.

1 Like

I queue up Sylvanas lfr just to watch people walk off. Last week I had a group where more than half walked off the first bridge.

1 Like

What is your goal with this? Should raiding not exist because it’s organized content?

There is a meme in the making here - Mythic raiding exist… “Why does blizzard hate solo players so much?”

The people who design raids are not the same people who make open world content.

Nice edit.

This dumpster fire of a thread is still going eh?

1 Like

You know it.

:dracthyr_nod:

Still waiting for his linking of it.

Apparently, it’s a super gotcha that Ion said majority of players use leveling and not end game.

I could honestly see most people just getting to a moderate level then quitting. I’m pretty sure I would if I had a buddy recommend the game but neglect to mention how different endgame is from questing.

I find every MMO super hard to get into. Started Lost Ark, lost interest midway through. Same for FFXIV, except 2 hours in.

I’m sure if I was a brand new WoW player these days, I’d probably not stick it out.

Some of the crafted stuff is absolutely broken. Like the engineer tinker flamethrower absolutely melts (pun intended) M+ mobs and it has no aoe cap.

Yeah. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: I’ll have to give it another chance whenever there’s a wow content drought.

That sounds fun.

I’m not kidding either about how broken it is. I haven’t tested it since I last used it but it wiped out a 3 pack M+ mobs in mere seconds. So I expect it will get nerfed if it hasn’t already.

Also found out last night that there is a warmode specific set that will have full conquest pvp ilvl while you are in warmode.

You want full on mythic raid ilvl that only works in the world? Turn on warmode.

No one would argue it. The Mythic raid community is extremely aware of how small we are.

I’m not trying to push every single player into mythic raiding, I want to encourage people to stop being terrified of group content and give it a shot beyond the single bad pug experience.

How do you know they’re terrified?

How do you know it was a single bad experience and not multiple?

Because that is what a lot of people on GD tell us. That they have crippling social anxiety, that they are terrified that people will be mean to them or criticize them for how bad their damage might be.

I will never defend people being nasty to each other, but I do often have to pose the question that if you are ONLY having negative experiences in group content, perhaps the problem is you, not your groupmates.

Yep, it’s an alternate color to the Primalist invasion gear too, so there’s quite a bit of incentive to get it for mog collectors :

Not to mention it’s very cherry picked, as if LFR, Normal and Heroic don’t exist.

What’s “a lot?” I was part of the slime cat complaints and the replies I read had to do with dealing with people with unrealistic expectations.

That’s cool but it doesn’t answer the question.