So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

Yeah I can’t reply to you anymore if you don’t think balancing/fixing talents and class spells have nothing to do with group content.

1 Like

Find me this quote.

I’m an apex neckbeard and even I’m still busy with the first tier of world stuff.

There is Rated Solo Shuffle coming with Pre-Patch and in DF, that will be a good progression system for solo players.

Torghast-like system would’ve been a good equivalent for PVE progression.

I am not hunting for it - it was in some interview and people were discussing it on this forum a few months ago.

you also do mythic plus - I don’t even know what you are talking about.

They have said many times that raiders are the minority but what I’m not sure of is what’s the population of people that do mythic+?

I have a feeling it’s pretty damn big since that seems to be their new baby.

I think Kennie was agreeing with you, just putting it out there. “I’m still busy with the first tier of world stuff” seems to be an acknowledgment that there’s a plethora of world content from older expansions.

No, not really. :dracthyr_love_animated:

All the casual world content that’s ignored by players because it doesn’t give high item level gear because that’s what they really care about.

yeah but I remember the discussion about world content players because I was surprised by it - from my experience over half of the players I know generally just do world content but I didn’t think that was a representative sample.

I don’t agree with that. I’m a solo player and I don’t give a fig what my ilevel is.

I take that back. For the slimecat I was “forced” to care (ugh.)

1 Like

still don’t have a clue what you are talking about - but whatever. Anyone can check your profile to see you have gear from mythic plus 15s so of course you don’t need gear from world content.

Have you even done any in Shadowlands then ? Master of the Path ? Party Herald ? The Gang’s all here ?

How many of the 9.0 mog sets have you fully unlocked ? How many of the 9.1 ones ?

Tower Ranger ?

The list of stuff to get done in Shadowlands is immense.

Except that I’m not wearing a single piece of keystone gear. :dracthyr_uwu:

This stuff isn’t even on the radar because it doesn’t give gear, which is what this always boils down to.

Because it doesn’t ?

Everyone plays classes and everyone will use the new talent system. A post about balancing damage isn’t a post about mythic+, raiding or pvp. Do you really want your Rets to one shot every rare while you struggle to kill them within 10 minutes ?

If you’re going to try to say any class changes and talent changes are “mythic+, raiding and pvp” only, you’re being ridiculous and just looking for things to hate.

If you’re going to sit there and tell me you unsub because wowhead has posts about Class changes and to you those don’t matter as a solo player, I don’t know what to say. WoW just isn’t the game for you if your class doesn’t even matter.

I told you I hated Shadowlands content. Just because you think the only problem with Shadowlands was the locks doesn’t mean others don’t.

The content they are making they are making for your types, not my types.

Dragonflight is even worse because you can’t even open up the world quests without doing group content or being extremely well geared.

Hated it or just didn’t do it while asking for more ?

We’ll never know, you post from a level 12 Classic account.

How is Party Herald for my type ?

yeah because you have higher ilvl from pvp group content - ilvl 299 - same idea - you don’t need gear from world content.

And there it is. Merpish’s law. “Gib Gear”.

Ember Court is like the perfect chill solo casual content, though.

Yep. :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like