So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

Maybe, but when he takes things like “I want content that can be overcome by gear” to mean I don’t want hard/challenging content, I don’t find that to be arguing in good faith.

Just to sum it up for you, I would be after content that the bulk of players can eventually do, some get it done right off the bat, some around mid tier, and some just barely get it done in time for the next patch or expansion.

Does this mean I don’t want challenging content? to Snozh it does.

1 Like

That’s not what I’m doing. I’m saying these behaviors are against the rules, citing the rule in question, and I have observed this person repeatedly engaging in them.

Lmao, that’s legitimately all you do. You start arguments all the time because you jump to conclusion or misunderstand what’s being discussed.

See how all you can do is play the victim and accuse people of “misgendering” you “intentionally”? Even when I ignored it the first time, you made your second post all about it.

1 Like

Technically speaking if a moderator worth their salt was to take a closer look at our style of posting many of us wouldn’t be here.

That’d probably include you as well.

Hmm

Proven

/thread.

Except you can’t cite any posts, and you can’t cite what Blizzard defines as disruptive either.

Me and many others view yours, snoz, and sos’s posts as disruptive and starting fights including INSULTING other posters and MAKING NON-CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS.

There’s you starting a fight with me and being disruptive, along with derailing the thread.

Except all my parses and scores were higher than yours.

You doing so, again. Intentionally misgendering someone is indeed, starting a fight, and considered hate speech in some countries.

After you linked a thread, where you also intentionally misgendered me and I corrected you there (respectfully) and you never apologized for it and went on a whole 10 post+ rant here about it?

LMAO, you asked for it and I even asked to make sure. Can’t make this stuff up.

Me “quoting” a past post is “doing it again”?

1 Like

The fight had already been started, and the thread had already been derailed many hours before that post had been made.

So how’s this thread coming along? Everything peaceful n cool like…?

1 Like

You never once respectfully corrected me. You especially did not respectfully correct anyone here. Then had the audacity to ask for an apology?

Yeah, asked where I started a fight, personally insulted someone, or did anything you claimed.

Keyword, start by the way.

Nope, now it’s quite ironic because you’re now starting more of a fight, and disrupting things because you:

No source for that accusation? I also never asked for an apology, I said you never apologized as further evidence it was intentional. It’s a repeated observed behavior.

It seems to have lost its way.

1 Like

Yes, keyword is start. You started the whole derailed argument because I quickly wrote “he” instead of “Pawzer” and you couldn’t correct me or let it go. You immediately jumped to making accusations of misgendering.

I see Pawzer hasn’t changed one bit :joy:

2 Likes

No, you derailed the thread and started an argument before that. Try again.

Ironically, you both liked this post which was (Again) someone coming in to derail, throw shade, and personally insult. Proving my point with haste, imagine that!

I honestly don’t see these conversations being peaceful if ever broached in RL.

1 Like

I linked the other thread about parses and only talked about parses. You saw 1 word, “he”, and jumped into attack mode and made accusations instead of simply correcting me.

If some people in here tried to win in game as hard as they do on the forums, they would be less people crying about gear rewards.

1 Like

hmm guess plebs are still crying :rofl:

1 Like

One cannot win on the WoW forums.