So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

Then why did people complain in season 3 when ZM Cypher gear was much stronger than Mythic raid gear in open world content? This argument has been ongoing regardless of how good casual gear is.

If you had separate gearsets that catered to open world vs. instanced content, then you wouldn’t run into that issue. Why would an instance player go after open world gear if it doesn’t actually benefit them in instanced content?

Play vanilla era. The ultimate casual experience. Theres no expansion or patch that will make your gear obsolete.

Probably cause of overlaps. Like after X ilvl, you can bring it to other content and have it be usable.

There is no belief. You were looking for the gotcha moment and now you’re sad.

I love how I’m over romancing cat girls and cat boys on Second Life and I’m living rent free in people’s heads and how people have decided that I have leet haxxor powers.

Perhaps people need to go outside and put their hands in some nice grass. Perhaps roll around a little.

Congrats. You just killed WoW if any of these terrible ideas were implemented.

Because raiders have to do open world content as well.

Solo players like to say it won’t affect raiders but that’s because they don’t have a clue how much content raiders do

1 Like

Doxxing is not the same as hacking.

2 Likes

You’re the best, saving my sanity!

Raiders are not required to do open world content.

I haven’t purchased the expac yet. I may just work on all the stuff I haven’t had time to do in the last 2 expansions because I was grinding Korthia or whatever system they had on my main. I honestly wish they’d not release the DF until Spring so I have actual time to do something besides grind over the winter.

I’ve been accused of both doxxing and ddosing by people who don’t understand what either entail. It’s pretty funny.

I encourage anyone who believes they have been doxxed or ddosed by me to file a police report.

One time someone accused me of giving them a virus when I gave them a link to like… Wowhead. Such nonsense.

Somehow despite these accusations I’m still here, working to better myself IRL and having fun roleplaying. Why is that?

Maybe not in S4, but that’s a big change from emerald nightmare though sepulcher. SL S4 is the 1st season since warlords where this is true.

1 Like

LOL its funny you think the current model is keeping wow alive. I get it you think you know more and when someone wants content besides RaIdS it triggers you. Its ok you would still have self-worth without it.

Raids need cut back. 4 bosses maybe 2 tiers. LFR and normal.
More casual content.

there is no way to define casual content other than having less content.

If blizzard can cut down to just 1 boss per raid tier, you bet they would.

Sounds to me like they expect casuals to stop playing for several months and come in at the end when the “boosted” stuff gets released.

Thats a terrible business model.

1 Like

There’s usually a half-price sale at that point too. I guess it’s what you’d call “value-play”

1 Like

And that would matter why exactly? If you’re primarily a raider, then having the benefits of open-world gear shouldn’t matter too much to you. And if it does, then you should just have to grind for open-world specific gear just like everyone else who is looking to optimize their open-world play. Open-world players who want to get into high-end content like raiding already have to do a similar grind to get gear that would be appropriate for high-end raids.

How content (and gear) is delivered matters. Many of the benefits of ZM Cypher gear were limited to or most useful in Zereth Mortis and came towards the later half of an expansion that many people had already concluded was bad. People keep bringing up “but they already tried this” without acknowledging the full context of how the content was delivered and whether it was actually fun and engaging for people to participate in.

I’d rather not carry 5 gear sets around as a pure dps because you don’t like to interact with other players.

People who play more of the game should not be penalized to cater to entitled solo players.

You mean like the grinds raiders have to do as well?