So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

Solo players are already rewarded with ilvl past what they deserve for the ease of their content.

The problem is if you give a mouse a cookie…

Tracked achievements you can’t refute doesn’t make it flawed.

Sorry you have lost yet another point :joy:

Given the structure of this post, you’re telling people to stop replying to you which I also think is sound advice.

Mm, no I didn’t. Should probably source your claims, sometime!

What the hell is with you and this editing game? Use the forums like a normal person, and I’m sure some of the more observant forum go-ers can dredge up stuff.

Anyone remember the thread where Pawzer listed two different m+ ratings while speaking supposedly from experience?

Riddle me this then:

Why is it in a year when everybody was locked inside their houses and couldn’t go anywhere did every other game see significant growth except WoW? Keep in mind that 2020 was an expansion year for WoW with Shadowlands breaking records in sales.

So why then did all of that hype just plummet two months after release? Is it because of market saturation or is it because the game just isn’t that good anymore? For how long can we push the blame on WoW being old and the market being saturated before we just admit that maybe WoW isn’t what it used to be, and that something needs to change?

Because market saturation doesn’t seem to have affected every other live-service game. Fortnite is still crazy popular. League of Legends, despite being over 10 years old now, still nets 10 million daily players. Destiny 2 continues to be one of the most played games on console and PC. Apex Legends gets 500,000 concurrent players on Steam alone and the battle royale genre is the most oversaturated genre there is right now.

This is fair. I think asking for raids and M+ to be deleted is dumb.

That said, I still stand by the opinion that world content should be able to stand on its own rather than being supplementary to the endgame experience.

1 Like

Total parse count where a single toon could have up to 28 naxx parses?

2 resets, all 14 bosses each time. 28 parses that show up under all bosses 2 weeks.

So now that you were caught being wrong, you edit that part out of the post?

okay this is tiring having your replies appear above. You aren’t worth it at this point.

You mean where I listed my WCL M+ rating, and then my RIO M+ rating? Your memory is quite bad, innit?’

No, I mean one where you portrayed yourself as both casual and one of the best.

Ya, they spoke on how they need to look at the open world content and do better or something along those lines and when being in beta, I’m not seeing much. Even though I didn’t play when current, aesthetically and the content allocation seems like WoD.

Honestly little of what DF is showing really is remotely interesting me into buying DF.

I don’t think it’s productive trying to hold a conversation who has suffered severe head trauma.

And it does, the rewards are skewed more towards being cosmetic than power.

Yeah, it’s really hard to keep the point straight when someone does that. It might be just to distract from the off topic ad hominem.

Why does Pawzer keep replying ABOVE people responding to him ?

Like you’ll see the last post in the thread have “1 reply” and the reply is above ?

Are forums really this hard ?

Like responding BENEATH someone responding to you ?

Here, I can do it too.

Yippee it’s fun breaking every forum convention since the Internet was invented. Top posting let’s gooooo.

More breaking forum conventions! It’s a forum breaking loop now!

Let’s keep going to infinity and beyond.

You’re allowed to post more than once per thread. Just combine the posts if they are the last in the thread, but if someone responds to you, respond beneath them. Not hard.

More intentional misgenders, and it’s to cut down on spam in a thread.

Forum rules are for certain people, apparently. Should probably read into those.

Weird cause from what I remember, you’re the one that went back to change your old posts that called me ‘it’ and now claim they never happened.

Also funny from the person that just spouted:

Ironic, contradictory statements are your forte.

Yeah, to prevent multi-posting and all that and following the rules in regards to spam. Read it sometime.

Ironic, given you’re the one that consistently does both. Same for Raii, and Sos, and plenty more.

I’m sure those that know you are experts at that one.

You however, can’t post a ton of times within a short period of time. Hence, post edits. :3

Though at this point I’m doing it because you pointed it out, so I could always just not make any more ‘new’ posts.

You can, but I guess it’s telling of a ‘so good raider’ that can’t figure out forum functions. So much skill and knowledge.

Oop, advocating for flagging when no rules were broken is a rule broken itself.

• Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Making non-constructive posts

Oops to you

But it’s growing… and Warcraft? Raid or die?

Instead of making new posts, they just overwrite old ones. This and their tendency to delete old posts where they make false statements is just to make it harder for use their own words against the.

No it doesn’t. The content is boring, the rewards are lame and overdone, and there is no replayability attached to it. It’s all a thinly-veiled attempt at distracting players from the fact that there’s little-to-no substance there.

Open world content is a disaster. I don’t deny the existence of people who enjoy it, but it’s by no means able to stand on its own. If we were to remove M+ and raiding from the game and left open world content only, it would be an absolute disaster of an experience.

Time to pretend Pawzer doesn’t exist.

Yep been my rule, broke it too often today. I guess I wanted to be told I misgendered him again by typing a random pronoun because I don’t even know anyone’s gender here. We’re all cartoon avatars.

What’s really frustrating is because they have their profile hidden you can’t actually block or ignore them.

Yeah, just flag and move on. Although, they sure do a lot of responding to people they claim to have ignored.

You can do it manually. Also, hidden profile does not hide your post history anywhere near as well as they think it does.

Edit: open your profile → setting → users then add them manually.