So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

Again you need to learn what casual actually means.

LFR shouldnt have tier anyways.

Keep thinking that. Even if that were true its better than being an entitled baby demanding the game give me the best loot in the game.

I dont have an issue with the comparison. It just gets old how often people just create the trolling FF threads, or constantly bring it up out of no where. So it makes the legit ones even tiresome. Because you hear the same stuff all the time.

1 Like

I’m getting them from FFXIV Collect, which is a collection item and achievement database that’s considered to be fairly reliable. Looks like the person you quoted is getting their numbers from the same place. Though, I’m not sure where you’re getting that 16% number from. Only 9.8% of players have the Ultimate Legend title, according to the site. “The Heavens’ Legend,” which is the newest title, currently sits at 1.8%.

Huh? o.O

That, I can agree with. But I do think bringing up in this thread is a totally valid discussion point to make.

Don’t pretend like you don’t know what you did.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/kynrya/collections/pets

4 toons same pets. Oops, caught a sock-puppet.

1% of people get CE in WoW.

Mythic raids > Ultimates I guess.

1 Like

Good.

It means there isn’t a bunch of complex reward loops tucked away in half-assed content. I can play exactly the way I want with very little in the way of chores.

If you want something to do, figure it out for yourself and make a decision based on what you want to do, rather than getting stuck in the muck of “mandatory content.”

Maybe. Could also be because people don’t want to be bothered with all the hurdles Blizzard expects you to go through. A lot of people want to raid but don’t want to grind 4 systems every week just to stay relevant.

1 Like

You never had to grind 4 systems a week.

Torghast
Conduits
Renown
Gems in 9.1
Cyphers in 9.2

Probably forgetting a couple others but sure.

Am missing something? Why is Dragonflight bad for casual players, they removed rating gating pvp gear

Hurdles like defeating the prior bosses at least once ?

Why would you grind cyphers in 9.2 ? Or “gems” in 9.1 ? You literally could not grind gems, they just came naturally as you killed raid bosses, as did their upgrade currency.

Ah more people that don’t understand how ultimates work and it’s evergreen content. A lot of those titles are for specific encounters specifically, IE one boss but go off <3

I don’t like any of the challenging content in ff14. Even on the duties I fail on purpose just put them on very easy. I don’t play that game to be challenged. Same thing in WoW really. I like to lay back and pump meters.

To be completely fair, I do not know much about cyphers because I did not play 9.2. But given general trends with Blizzard, I was under the impression that they were something intrinsic to your power level because this is typically what Blizzard does. If not, I rescind that statement. However, it doesn’t change the fact that you have to grind many systems in WoW just to stay relevant, which is a problem.

I mean if there is ever a time to be silent about something it’s when you don’t know about it, mmmh ?

Cyphers did nothing. It was all ZM garbo about the little bot thing and treasures, literally totally optional stuff.

Wasnt once a week.

Was either a rep or dungeon farm and most raiders were done early patch.

Requires just playing the game.

Wasnt actually grindable. Was RNG loot dropped and then you just upgraded them based on the currency you were already grinding in Korthia.

Were literally thrown at you. Only time I ever needed to grind any was when I was gearing alts before the transfer item in season 4.

That’s pretty rich coming from someone who speaks like an authority on FFXIV and raids but hasn’t made it past the introduction questline that takes less than 20 minutes to do.

1 Like

Still a grind.

Still a grind.

Still a grind.

I’m just using the numbers people quote. If you’re telling me Ultimates have 15% completion rate, then it’s easier than Mythic raiding.

Maybe don’t quote me the numbers if you don’t want to point out your game is easy mode back at you ?