So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

When you take it out of context, it’s easy to see how you arrive at this conclusion. We do what we need to in the open world, and then we go on to everything else. We don’t ignore content. We do what we need to do to get where we want to be.

I agree with you to a point, but not to the point that you think. The overwhelming majority of WoW players for years have enjoyed playing WoW and gearing up the way it’s always been done until it was improved with the addition of M+. On the forums, anyone who complains about ‘solo content’ always, always means that they want BiS gear for farming trivial content.

You covered 1 paragraph with hand waving excuses. The article has multiple other sections. Which you’ll also handwave away, because you’re not here to actually discuss this in good faith, you just want to trash on the game without even having given the changes a try.

It must burn you up knowing that I’m going to outgear you week one season one while completely ignoring professions.

You do realize that the forums are heavily trolled and you probably bit hard on the OP’s bait, right? This place is like the wild west. Only occasionally will a mod come along to clean things up. And even then it’s still a mess.

So the forums do not represent a majority of players.

In this case, OP isn’t complaining the content isn’t good. He’s complaining about the ilvl of the rewards for said content.

I do world content regardless of the ilvl. The Primalist invasions have some awesome mogs, and I’ll be farming them for sure.

I did not know that examples was hand waving and I am not trashing the game. I have beta now, I will give the professions a try when I get home if they are on there.

I think the OP is trolling. It seems pretty obvious with some of their exaggerations and stating things that aren’t really true.

And that primalist gear looks pretty great. Even mog wise, very worth.

Alright. This would matter to me if I hadn’t included the qualifier of ‘on the forums’ in the very post you quoted.

Wait. So you have Beta. You haven’t even tried the professions. And you’re trashing them as “more of the same”.

But you claim you’re not arguing in bad faith ?

1 Like

Always the level 10s, noone has the spine to post on their main. I work your standard 40 and i don’t feel left out. You deciding to have a family was your choice. Prioritize. It sounds like you may be bitter of your life choices.

Yeah which is why I said, this place is heavily trolled. Sincerity is hard to come by. So it’s hard to gauge how many are serious about wanting the best gear outdoors here. I imagine not many. Because most don’t seem to care as long as they can do the content they do the most.

Having read that complain over and over again from all the open world players, I tend to think they really are this entitled, all of them. They could zone into a +2 key tomorrow if they bothered to try.

Laziness is strong in them.

It really doesn’t. Keep indulging in that fantasy, though.

2 Likes

The only fantasy I’ll indulge in is the one that my character in a fantasy game is going to be kitted out fairly quickly because I’m able to ignore trivial, brainless and unengaging content.

Nah, I think that here a lot of people start these types of titles to start some vs. fight and then do the same on their alts. There’s no way to know how many really want that when people can post on alts here. And people have different accounts.

I don’t see people say they want best gear often. I do see people interpret some posts saying that they want better content as meaning better gear though. And the two aren’t interchangeable.

You get a special golden cookie.

Yah.

No, it’s the same drivel we’ve had for years and years from “Non instanced” Andys.

If you want to believe that. But I see droves of people out there doing this outdoor content. So it doesn’t seem to be a real thing. I think people are just continuing to fall for forum bait.

I mean, first time ?

Do this. Install the raider.io addon. Mouse over them. Report back your findings.

Talking to you? No.

What’s that gonna do for outdoor content?