So why is Stormwind allowed to occupy Durotar

Garrosh captured kids and their parents and just had parents kill each other in front of kids(and he would likely just had those kids kill later).

Look, Garrosh was declared guilty of genocide, no one has declare Jaina of the same. Face it, the Alliance has just been better then Horde who’s entire history is one of constant attempt at genocide.

Cant wait for Chronicles to see what else the Horde will end up being guilt tripped on.

Didn’t Jaina basically go all “Yeah there are baby orcs there, but baby orcs grow up into orcs” to justify it to herself?

9 Likes

Look, Garrosh was declared guilty of genocide, no one has declare Jaina of the same. Face it, the Alliance has just been better then Horde who’s entire history is one of constant attempt at genocide.

This is wrong on every level, but why bother? You’ve deluded yourself into thinking your headcanon is correct. A pity.

9 Likes

You really do have a kink for this don’t you?

I can’t imagine having that much hate for a group. Seriously you should try talking to someone it’s not healthy to harbor so much hate.

3 Likes

The trial never concluded. He escaped before any verdict was reached.

He captured survivors. They are never explicitly called children, nor do we see children. All we see are adults. You lying again, Zerfe.

At committing atrocities, absolutely.

Jaina made it very clear she wanted to drown babies. You’re justifying infanticide, which matches up with your habit of justifying genocide and racism via inherited racial guilt.

You are one sick person, Zerde.

8 Likes

The horde has 3/4 genocides under their belt. The Alliance could never top that.

I never approved of Jaina trying to drown Ogrimmar and the fact she didnt is probably the only reason she isnt a (killable) raid boss. Having said that if this had happened in the real world her actions would be something anyone would understand. Heck, they might even cheer for it.

The trial wasnt about guilt or innocence and more of what to do with Garrosh, he was already guilty.

Gentle reminder, you’re talking to the same person who in this very thread, admitted to me that Racial Guilt is okay when those people are considered to be Others, or someone foreign

Just so we’re clear on the type of person we’re dealing with

4 Likes

Well, I mean, when the writers go out of their way to excuse one faction and condemn the other. Jaina’s all good after deciding she wanted to wipe out a race, but dear god blow up a fortified port with a big bomb and it’s the worst thing in the world until the next worst thing comes out, it’s kinda hard to try and keep count based on how the writers write.

That and that we need to take the plot seriously from the first 2 games where they weren’t particularly doing much more than making excuses for a warhammery RTS that was all metal and such.

4 Likes

Because Theramore was as much a city as Ogrimmar. Regardless, maybe if the Horde didnt keep starting Horrible things people they wouldnt keep being getting labeled monsters.

Hey your defending an organization that caused 4 or so genocide. Sounds like you are the one sick.

Three quarters of a genocide is less than one. I don’t think three quarters of a genocide is actually even a thing.

Hah, kidding, I know you’re back to making up genocides that don’t actually exist and haven’t decided if you want to go with three or four, but either way? Nah, you’re made-up numbers are irrelevant.

No, you’ve just been downplaying it, denying it, and justifying it.

He was never found guilty. He was just accused, no verdict was reached. Given it was among the list of crimes attributed to him and the trial was about determining his guilt?

Yeah, it actually was about determining his guilt. Otherwise they wouldn’t be accusing him of crimes.

So not only are you a weird sicko who justifiesd infanticide, genocide and racism, you’re also a blatant liar too.

You went from one, maybe two. Now you’re up to four or so. You’re a sicko liar who clearly cannot seperate your own head canon from the actual lore.

4 Likes

I mean 3 or 4 genocides. Not 3/4 does not make sense.

You went from one, maybe two. Now you’re up to four or more.

4 Likes

Depends on how you view what the Horde has done.

I mean the First war is never call a genocide, but really it was one. So were the draenei. Then we have Theramore and Darnassus. All of those were genocides.

The trial again was never about Guilt. Not that it matters, by the end of Garrosh just admitted to all the crimes.

Regardless, the Horde has probably been one of the most evil organization in warcraft. Maybe it will change now will all its villanous leaders dead and gone or maybe it wont we will see.

Then it shouldn’t have been about his crimes.

But it was.

Specifically, he admitted he regretted nothing and gave not a single crap what they accused him of.

He did not validate their claimed crimes.

You really don’t know the lore at all, just your head canon.

4 Likes

Not really.

No. They get labeled monsters because the writers got lazy. Leaving out the mess from BFA which just screwed things over massively, the Alliance has been right up there in doing horrible things if you’re just looking at it from the outlines. But there’s always some reason they get excused by the writers, no matter how little sense it makes.

The more humanish races seem to be easier for the writers to write for, and they lazily make them the only heroes, to be highlighted when we fight an outside foe. And then when we get a faction conflict, because of the laziness, it becomes way too overblown in the style of cosmic threat expansions and one side is the hero and one the monster.

So we have the situation where a character expresses the desire to exterminate a race completely and then tries twice to do so, but because someone prevented her from doing it until she could be talked down it’s all fine, and people from the faction she wanted to wipe out need to keep apologizing to her. But when a base that was actively being used to support an invasion as a landing port for troops and materiel gets blown up, that’s unforgivable.

9 Likes

"The august celestials do not disagree that Garrosh is guilty of terrible, greivous acts. I repeat-that he committed crimes is not in dispute. What we must decide now,however is the manner in which these crimes are to be address-Taran Zhu

It is funny how you have to leave out the fact the Horde bombed said character’s city. Like lets be honest, had something like that happened to most people they would be pressing the button to end their enemies.

And why did the horde bomb her city Zerde?

2 Likes

Because Garrosh wanted the night elves to have no nearby allies so he could march and take over Ashenvale and wipe out the night elves. Funny, the one person who most vehemently disagreed with him ended up finishing his goal.

Must be really nice to never have to accept any responsibility for your actions.

4 Likes