So why are all u premades

so sweaty? lvl cap is 25, theres nothing to gain from stomping pugs at this point besides petty enjoyment you should have honored rep by now and if not to ashenvale event. force premades to play other premades. its not even fun to bg anymore because of neckbeard crusader strike premades. go outside and get off the mtn dew and take a walk

21 Likes

Because I want to get exalted without having to do three times as many bgs. Bad thread is bad.

13 Likes

If your whole thing is PvP then you will do whatever you can to get an advantage and win. PvPers are organized, skilled and competitive. Folks that are just casual about PvP dont care enough and will get trounced. Same goes for anything in life. Sports, tournaments.

Edit: I should add that I am not a PVPer and a filthy casual but something that might help is if Blizzard added a solo queue or something?

3 Likes

lmfao go outside. what a joke of an answer.

7 Likes

If you solo queue as alliance, you never get a healer. That’s because alliance doesn’t care about pvp and only goes for the gear.

Horde however just likes to pvp. If you solo queue as alliance, you’re gonna get smoked almost all the time.

Except BiS gear for some classes

1 Like

it doesnt take that long to get honored. and besides sorry most of us dont want to grow a neckbeard and go through an entire stick of deodarant just to enjoy the game

1 Like

Yeah that cloak that has 1 more agi than my other cloak is going to make a huge difference :smiley:

1 Like

I love it when sock puppets make threads like this and fling insults around.

Willing to bet they’re guilty of everything they’re claiming toward others as they’re being oddly specific.

First hand knowledge … :joy:

1 Like

Getting exalted rep right now will let you buy the epic bracers right at the start of phase 2. There is a level 40 version. Unless of course blizzard locks that down. Wouldn’t surprise me.

But besides that, getting exalted now means you don’t have to try to find games later. During the next phase AB will be the popular battleground. And then AV. Having to go back and do wsg will be very time-consuming. So it’s best to get exalted right now.

I have no idea why Blizzard didn’t cap rep for BGs if they’re capping rank.

3 Likes

It gives a BiS neck for hunter, and there is no other neck in the game really for them but ok…

This is blatantly what makes logical sense. How dare these people use their brains to be efficient!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure with the changes to Ashenvale, most people are turning to premade WSG. I’m not sure what the changes were intended to do, but the Ashenvale PVP event feels really lonely suddenly.

:woman_shrugging:

While this may be a suggesting coming from a good place, I don’t think it leads to a good result, personally. The issue is mostly that a decent composition (i.e. a team with healers) has a massive advantage_ over a team without healers, and the queue system doesn’t enforce group composition.

To be clear, I am not asking for any changes to be made, as I think things are fine the way they are. There is no restriction on whether someone can queue however they want right now, so there is freedom of choice.

However, if there are changes that have to be made, rather than making things worse for everything, I’d prefer to not cater to the complainers who do nothing for themselves.

:woman_shrugging:

Same, except when I did it, I was barely a teenager. I’m willing to bet it was the same case for you. I can’t imagine most people not only playing this game, but also posting on the forum, are anywhere near that young. Kinda surprises me that people doing things like this when they’re probably, at minimum, mid-late 20s find this entertaining in the slightest.

Which is why I join premades… between work, kids and other hobbies I’d rather do what I enjoy as quickly as possible in the game.

2 Likes

Reminder that it’s much more difficult to try and get a random group of pugs organized and to succeed at a win than it is to just get the best classes with the best gear together to face roll people.

Pug queue should grant more rep and honor.

1 Like

love of the game man. even classic era world pvp could be sweaty like its sweaty on sod. people like this version of wow and thus people want to be good at it.

1 Like

Because that’s the only way to play? If you do not make/join a pre-made you are just going to get farmed at your graveyard.

The reason people do it is for quick honor. There’s no solo q so WSG is not competitive.

I don’t think the average WoW Classic player is in their 20s. Way too many 80s and early 90s references in general chat. Even 70s, people were talking about 70s rock the other day.

I went 0-4 against premades so joined some and win the next 50+ games in a row. Blizzard allows group ques so you’re at a disadvantage if you don’t. I want to get exalted so don’t need to worry about in phase 2. If they had solo que only option I would use it 70% of the time. What’s so hard to understand this question has been asked and answered 10000 times.