Why not limit premades to 5 man groups?

I mean… look. I like Classic the way it is. I’m not here asking for changes, but some people are asking for changes to the way BG groups function.

Here’s what I’m saying, personally I think things are fine, because we have complete agency to queue solo, or with 1-9 others, and everybody has this same opportunity.

While I don’t think any changes are required to this, and am suspect of the motivation of people who are asking for changes, I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to others that they are being sincere and genuine, and looking for what they believe to be a better system overall, and not just catering to their own selfishness.

So, I don’t see the benefit of capping premades to 5-man, because it discourages or limits group play in a group-play-centric game! If there are to be restrictions, then I’d propose the following:

• Forced comp: Teams have 2 healers, 1 FC, and 7 DPS

or

• Forced premades: Make BGs raid activities (only queue as a full team)

Either of these, imo, either solve or at least aim to solve whatever the perceived issues are with solo queues, while either encouraging or at least not discouraging group play, in an MMORPG.