So why are all u premades

The point of premades is to farm the rep as quickly as possible. You only get rep for flag caps and mark of warsong turn-ins, so you want to cap flags and turn in marks as quickly as possible.

He is trying to.

That’s why he is avoiding 3 times as many BGs

1 Like

this isn’t about skilled pvpers, if it were you would see a huge popularity in ranked mmorpg pvp, which we dont.

this is about people that want easy wins.
those people are not good at pvp, but they want to farm even worse people at pvp.
if they had to face people who are truly good at pvp, like high ranked players in retail, they would get stomped and quit.

its like comparing elite top level boxers to an amateur boxer to some guy off the street that never threw a punch before.

the amateur boxers will destroy every random guy off the street that has never thrown a punch before, and they love it that way.
but if the amateur boxers have to face pro level boxers, the amateur boxers will become the ones getting rekt

1 Like

It’s been the same thing over and over…

“Let us premade”

“We need to fix the queues!”

Pre-made teams ruin PvP. Anyone who wants to form pre-made teams should play Retail.

3 Likes

ROFL!

2 Likes

Why are there literal rank 1 players playing in premades?

Are they not good at pvp?

Lol sounds like you got pvp’d on

1 Like

It is very simple math. When the Road to exalted is 190 wins or 1146 losses, that disparity in time investment means you’ll want to maximize the efficiceny. It is not like AV where the difference is 30 wins and 70 losses, it is a HUGE difference. That means when you CAN premade, you WANT to premade or you’re just wasting time you could be doing something fun. They want to fix premading, make solo queue losses not so worthless.

I mean… The pre-mades I’ve been in win every match. So why would I want to randomly join with a bunch of scrubs? I mean I still do when groups have been formed before I decided to go in. Those matches were like 1/10.

Also if they separated pre-made from random scrub then the ques for both go way up…

1 Like

All those who are for premades vs pubs only argue the rep grind. The spirit of competition should be the main focus… but Blizz hasn’t prioritized that in any game in the last 20yrs.

2 Likes

It’s almost as if the algorithm for forming matches uses premades then assembles randoms for each. Because the odds of a premade Vs a premade are very low…

Because premades are the fastests and easiest way to get reward. People always take the path of least resistance. Especially if they are grinding wsg rep.

Wah wah
/10

1 Like

Yeah, honestly premades killed the fun of random BG’s for me. It’s always 3 priest, 3 Hunters, Druid FC, then like Two Warriors and a Shaman or rogue on the other team.

Even when my random team is more skilled and win a good number of the team fights we end up losing as 3 Priest are too hard to kill if you don’t have that many of them yourself.

1 Like

Pushing from Revered to Exalted is a grind, and has significant rewards locked behind obtaining it.

The easiest and fastest way to achieve these rewards are with 10 stack raid geared premades in a meta comp.

By continuing to solo queue WSG, you are asking, begging, to get dumpstered and GY camped by top geared, essentially rated BG stacks.

There has been like 100 of these threads about WSG on here and Reddit. Blizzard knows about it. They have seen them all. But they never talk about it because they secretely like it. They are rewarding the most dedicated of their sweats and streamers with this system. Those are the facts.

Bad analogy. Because the random dudes playing basketball at the gym that never met before today are not playing against a college basketball team.

Its not a rated battle ground, people that solo queue should not face a 10stack thats in discord every single match.

2 Likes

i.e., they’re exploitive.

1 Like

I just joined some pre-mades and tbh, people don’t get the concept that HKs don’t count in the slightest. Nor doesn’t HK chasing. 20 years later, people still don’t know how to play.

2 Likes

This actually holds true with my long term experience with this game. Obviously anecdotal evidence is best consumed saltily, but I can’t help but feel there’s a grain or two of truth within.

We should probably revisit the definition of an exploit