So which is the hunter spec for this patch?

Itd be hilarious how confident you are if it wasnt so sad but hey cling to whatever makes you feel good buddy.

It’s easy to be confident when you’re correct.

But keep on thinking ST sims and non hunter statements on a tier list make you right.

Hahaha please do tell us more.

eh… hunters fall over pretty fast. I actually don’t want more defensives though, I want other classes to have fewer and for healers to focus on healing while toning down the scattershot of damage output (especially unavoidable damage) in encounters.

encounter design team should make things more deliberate and less of a clusterF in modern wow. nobody should feel like they need addons to deal with kicks and stuff in higher keys (and a lot of stuff is just designed poorly for content as-is like wailing arrow)

Bad hunters*. The good ones press their defensives properly and find hunter not squishy at all.

1 Like

Yeah our defensives are a little on the weaker side but not by much and perfectly good enough at this point.

Do you find building a vers set worth it for higher keys?

So does that mean everyone is going Survival?

i can confirm survival is bussin on god fr fr no cap

2 Likes

I see this didn’t age well.

So close to the bottom :joy:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1176916449424580669/1181467833067126824/IMG_1565.png?ex=65812aaa&is=656eb5aa&hm=2b4f73fcaf8ed6693a7026f046186748d45044b038ebb68b0bc88e6b2abee28e&

MM’s average is propped up by a very low parse count combined with a handful of super-users who perform relatively well with it. Same thing happens to SV every other season.

wow forums and not understanding statistics what an iconic duo. Either that or nice bait lmao

So explain why even at all percentiles it’s 4th?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1176916449424580669/1181477588795916288/IMG_1566.png?ex=658133bf&is=656ebebf&hm=c4b28a5fed4bd0c149db6c96e6f8f64f61a391492b142259298ec7c1a7d77b0c&

Performance is performance.

Either way it’s not at the bottom like a certain hunter was saying it would be.

So, again, does that mean we are all rerolling to SV?

Joking aside, is marksman performing similar to BM in keys? I would like to play both depending on my mood. Maybe a little SV when I want to hate myself.

Man, why would you ever put yourself through that lol

1 Like

Yeah its jusy backward thinkng ar this point trying to argue BM is so far ahead of MM. Statistics for BM were skewed while pre-change and pre-nerf numbers were propping up numbers while MM just grew much better into a fantastic tier set that is probably right at the edge of being OP. The 4pc is nice but even just the 2pc is ridiculous. I would say let the changes shake out a bit more, but MM, BM, and even SV, are all viable and comparable. BM got acouple weeks of being broken, but the problem is they were actually broken, not just OP, and have been fixed. The silver lining for BM is the pet damage scaling. It will at least stay where its at and not fall off.

bro go look at the number of parses for mm lmao

Not real good at understanding statistics are you.

Hint: How many parses are there vs other classes? Even across all percentiles the only people you are seeing in Mythic raid statistics with so little parses are a handful of exceptionally geared and likely buff stacked MM Hunters.

Check the percentiles in Heroic raiding where there is actually enough parses to provide useful data and, oh, hey, look at that.

Or look at the Mythic+ statistics for all keys and 20 keys.

All you have done is highlight that with enough gear and targetted buff stacking a MM Hunter can do decent compared to what others do on average which is, just, well, duh.

Like i said, “bro”, give it some time to shake out. Personally, it just seems like the start of discovering how the negative changes to BM and the players trying the MM tier that will lead to more and more MM players, especially in M+. For raid, i think BM will still stay ahead a bit, but that massive “bms are so far ahead” mentally just isnt reality anymore.