So which is the hunter spec for this patch?

Because I dont care about his parses nor was I even responding to him

You cared a lot about me posting from an alt lol.

Incorrect. I actually never cared. I just found it ironic.

You are worthless and so are YOUR disgusting parses.
get out of here and l2p.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snozo?zone=34#metric=dps
They don’t matter huh.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snozo?zone=34#metric=bossdps
You do tank damage, i see people like you CONSTANTLY in 23-24s, struggle gamers pulling 70% of their supposed damage when they’re supposed to be doing at least 90% consistently.

People like YOU are the reason you gotta eyeball parses and especially median overall, otherwise you’re tossing your key out of the window before it even starts.

Damn you mentioned it a lot for someone that “actually never cared” more clown behaviour. Man I hope you are a troll otherwise I actually feel sorry for you and your lack of intelligence.

4 Likes

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/R9C1DHhPfpwWcjTA#fight=1&type=damage-done
This funny AF, bruh gets carried on his 23, just like that. ebin 11% parse, bruh.
this rogue = DUSTY

Someones a little mad lol

I dont pug 23s and 24s so not me.

Still mad yet dont realize mplus parses dont matter

Making an observation is caring? Keep reaching

You seem pretty mad to say I am bad when I never claimed to be good

Dusty ah grey parser roflmao.

Never claimed to be good though.

Clearly got in your feels

LOL you are as infuriating as you are dense.

Not only is everything I said verifiable fact you dont even understand what is being said.

You saying Im wrong makes about as much sense as me saying “This tree is green” and you responding with “Wrong, earthworms live in dirt”. You arent even responding to what Im saying youre responding to some hallucinated conversation in your head that isnt actually happening.

Seek help, take your schizophrenia meds, whatever is you need to do to rejoin reality because there is an incredibly wide disconnect between what is happening in real life and what your fantasy land brain is seeing.

3 Likes

I understand perfectly.

It’s sad you feel the need to resort to personal attacks because you can’t refute points.

Damn this rogue is sad, gets called out on their bs and just doubles down with trolling. Hate to see it…

3 Likes

I cant refute points that dont exist Captain Clownshoes.

Actually make one, one thats real and what is actually being discussed not some random nonsense you hallucinated and Ill address it.

Yet what I said isn’t wrong.

Ahh personal insults. Further proof you can’t refute points.

I did. Try scrolling up and finding it.

It doesnt exist, the only claims youve made is the set bonus is better - which I completely agree.

Hunters have a spot in raid no problem - which I completely agree.

Blah blah “top players” which I completely agree with them.

So how is I both completely agree yet are somehow wrong?

The only other thing I mentioned is the nerf to Windrunners Guidance which I am 100% factually correct about and literally mathematically proved.

So if you can show me which thing I was ACTUALLY wrong on itd be great.

Do it, quote the thing I said that is wrong and tell me why its wrong.

Actually I said all three hunter specs are looking strong as backed by Azorthian in the video I linked.

You’re the one that kept trying to change what I said based off your personal ST sims

You’re wrong again.

Everything else you said is just fluff because you replied to me due to not liking/understanding what I said and being unable to refute it

I feel a if my simple question on the hunter forms has gotten derailed slightly…

1 Like

All three specs are in decent spots. Survival and BM are A tier and MM is B tier. Play what you want.

1 Like