So which is the hunter spec for this patch?

For PvE yes but PvP is vers mastery.

It’s not bad advice. It’s actually the correct information

The BiS profile doesn’t show more than some 10-12% Haste, so that doesn’t bother me. I believe that’s roughly 2k rating. That doesn’t bother me. I’ve always liked that amount of Haste anyway.

Nope I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone to have them end up like you.

You mean you’ve made it up because reality doesn’t fit your narrative

Its all you post…

Ask MrRobot is terrible and no-one with a clue uses it.

1 Like

Nicest thing you have said to me :joy:

Yes, you wish everyone else was as bad if not worse than you, so it makes you feel good. Roger that, First Sarg’nt.

Of course you’re going to say that. Do you even know how Mr. Robot works? It’s not quite the same as Raidbots.

No I wish that everyone is mentally stable and living in reality rather than ending up like you. There are plenty of better hunters than me just none named jackalswind

Ye its worse

Ask mrrobot is turbo awful.

I’m not going to ignore how tight-donkey pretentious a statement like that is, and this is why the forums are useless until the Microsoftening. Remarks like that would not escape.

You forget I’m in semiretirement. Did I not just say I did not even gank a single 61-70 as a 70? But back when I was on, it would have taken WAAAY more than I had to even find a MM I could not beat, bespeaking how few they even were at all.

Like any computer, it outputs as it inputs. It’s gotten more data recently, and for both raiding and M+ Haste is the lowest stat for its BiS. That means the very best pieces are going to give you a couple thousand rating. They’re not recommending haste nor crit enchants.

And I’m perfectly fine with it, understandably due to what’s tacked on from the tier set pieces and whatever the best main weapon is.

The irony here is hilarious given you called everyone losers and talk about the microsoftening as if you haven’t been banned from the forums multiple times this year.

No I’m saying you never were and never will be better than me at hunter.

Exactly and the input is terrible and has been proven to be on many occassions

No one with any clue what they are doing uses Askmrrobot. SimC and simcraft are so much better.

I mean if you want to be sub par go for it.

I see you’re still hell bent on maxing out your irony scores.

Look I don’t even slightly like you but even I can’t disagree with you on Jackal.

I mean if you want to put your head in the sand and ignore facts thats on you.

Like Helios said, Jackal is the unifier of the hunter discord.

not gon try to get the last word eh? cat got ur tongue?

And do what? Reiterate for the 93847736th time that he doesn’t understand statistics so he can double down again? Just re read the last batch of posts on loop if you want more.

i dont actually care to read it but i know he needs to get the last word and cant

it is truly a glorious time for the forums when he’s banned

4 Likes

Im going to jump in and say survival is the top spec atm and nothing can even compete stat wise, the sims are looking good i must admit but i dont understand how my family with my college professor as my wife has anything to do with surivial hunter amazing capabilities to survive even the harshest of conditions in this great expansion we call dragon of the flight.

If you wanna best damage in the game with zero to none effort go Bm without question. If you wanna play a sniper type go MM.

Since you didn’t mention SV hunter I won’t mention it either