So which is the hunter spec for this patch?

And would you look at that - as more people play the positions start to drop. The only fights we have any decent showing are HYPER niche scenarios and we dont even have a showing on 1/3 of the bosses at all. As soon as you look at boss DPS and down the chart we go.

Specifically quoting Azortharion:

Due to AoE damage naturally being higher, though, this actually inflates Marksmanship’s standings in the DPS Rankings somewhat. Marksmanship is the second-least popular spec in Mythic, and it is only represented in the logs of 6 bosses, many of which are AoE-centric where it performs very well. Swapping the Statistics over to single-target fights like Volcoross, Marksmanship is unfortunately one of the weakest specs in the game. It also suffers a large single-target DPS loss when going for its AoE talents.

Oh and ALSO quoting Azortharion:

Finally, a lot of its extraordinary performances, such as the ones on Larodar, are heavily relying on Power Infusion (for which Marksmanship is a good, but not best, target) and Blessing of Autumn.

Now where does this seem familiar - I’m pretty sure thats EXACTLY what Ive been saying this whole time. It’s almost like I knew what I was talking about and understood what I was looking at.

But dont worry I’ll wait for the “interesting” take on how all of this ACTUALLY means MM is amazing and the best and fine because “insert utterly incorrect conclusion of statistics here”.

2 Likes

Typical WoW forum thread, 10% class talk, 90% arguing and 221 posts later i have learned nothing

1 Like

forums are terrible place for learning tbh class discords are inifinitely better