So when is the Diamond Flask getting fixed?

You swap to full healing gear, keeping the flask in the exact same slot, pop flask then swap back again keeping the flask in the exact same trinket slot and it snap shots the healing power for the HP5 of the flask.

1 Like

You pop it pre-pull.

I do want to see a breakdown. The healing is decent, but I want to know about threat. I canā€™t find a way to actually see if it actually does more threat with +healing, but I want to see how much it generates. As it is now, it just works in an unintended-as-of-vanilla way.

So only before a fight startsā€¦ got it

AKA at the start of every BG

Using a Rank 1 Blizzard, Mages can clear 20 packs of trash mobs in ZG while naked.

Your turn.

2 Likes

Yes, and it lasts for the duration of the fight, as most fights arenā€™t lasting longer than a minute. At least the burn phase ones that this is used for like Vael.

Healing itself causes threat so the flask does give some threat but its like maybe 50 TPS in a 1 minute fight(if the flask even heals at all(over healing doesnā€™t give threat).

So can paladins.

Yessir, Iā€™m glad we agree that the game is a joke and this doesnā€™t matter.

Except one is working as intended, another is not.

Iā€™m curious, as if it doesnā€™t overheal significantly what the threat would be. But healers are largely bored and trying to snipe heals anyway.

Which should be fixed.

An is that warrior then boosting in mara? or what? Like what are you so worried about. The biggest thing I have seen a R14 warrior do is solo kill arena in 12 mins.

That is 7 mins slower then a mage in blues. So ya, are you just complaining cause you lost a duel or does this have any actual raid ramifications. Because the top DPS is going to stay the top DPS.

btw, 6 minute CD doing likely a max of 8k healing for most players(if they invest into a healing set anyways) vs a 30 second CD that absorbs roughly 1k ā€¦ thats roughly 8k vs 12k in a 6 minute time span, and the other doesnt give any benefit for 5 minutes.

Yeah. I agree the flask can probably be exploited but it is just a simple use of game mechanicsā€¦ they should then also make frost nova, arcane blast, and blizzard only affect up to 5 targets then just like most other classes can do. Cause clearly pulling 200+ mobs in a dungeon and nuking them down is exploitation regardless of how much skill is involved

Roughly 150 threat per second. Which is the equivalent of 200+ dps from any DPS class.

its not even close to 150 TPS, idk where your getting your source from, as someone whos actually used it its minuscule, like I said earlier roughly 50 TPS

lol he said arcane blast. my man has never even played a mage

Nah. I donā€™t like casters. I like to be in the front lines of a fight

Okay but no one is having TPS issues an speed guilds arent stopping to have their tank swap sets. So who is using this in a way that is making you so darn mad about it?

false, 1000 hp5 is 500 threat per 5, add in defiance and its ~750/5 = 150 per second