So when is the Diamond Flask getting fixed?

Then everyone one of us who has learned how to play dps properly is exploiting the game because they didnt this kind of dps in vanilla

Warriors werent wearing leather in vanilla, so obviously an exploit :roll_eyes:

It is exactly as it was in vanilla

1 Like

Not really

1 Like

Ya we have cleared all current content withotu the use of flasks, were not speed runners an I cannot think of one fight where unless your raid was 30 fury warriors that this would make a difference.

So the exploit is that the top 1 % of players are playing better because they geared/specd/classed/raced correctly. That is the exploit?

2 Likes

And Druids weren’t using MCPs, and now they can’t farm them as effectively.

If Blizzard is going to fix one thing, they need to fix all of them.

You’re wrong though, the top guilds were doing this level of DPS. They constantly complained about threat mechanics.

If you think it’s an exploit, sure. But Diamond Flask is an item with a self-heal that scales with spell power, even 5 major patches after Blizzard specifically tried to remove all items that had a self-heal that scaled.

Also Diamond Flask potentially trivializing heal/threat checks means the DPS can DPS that much more.

The fact that anyone seen patchworks enrage timer tells me that is just not true.

300+ DPS Too hard!

1 Like

This is basically your entire argument

“i think it is therefor it is”

And Blizzard simply disagrees.

1 Like

Any guild using this isnt relying on its threat. Stop even trying to bring that up.

1 Like

and there it is, the warriors clinging to their broken item, using all sorts of twisted logic to argue it shouldnt work like literally every other in the game … it should be special.

1 Like

No. Blizzard intentionally tried to break all spell power scaling on items that self-healed. Diamond Flask somehow made it through.

PlAy TeH GamE MuH WaY oR uR dURin’ iT wRoNg!!!

1 Like

You’re right, they’re not. Which is why it effectively removes the raiding mechanic and is clearly broken in it’s current state.

My entire point is Blizzard has just set the precedent that they are more than willing to change Classic to stop players, “exploiting” an accurate-to-vanilla mechanic if they see it as something they don’t like. So they should look to fix more of the, “exploits”.

And Diamond Flask has enough of an impact on raiding that it should be something they don’t like.

What am I doing with this set that is making me to powerful? Cause I can’t think of any situation non-pvp related that makes me do something my poorly geared paladin doesn’t just do 1000x easier.

So MAGE explain to me how my warrior is god mode at something because of this flask. If you think Fury or Prot dominates their respective roles for anything even remotely close to a 600+heal every 5 seconds your outta your rocker.

What effect, explain , prove, show your work man. It does cause I say it does is not proof!

What current raid fight is flask just killing for the world? Cause the only one I can think of that it will help on is sapphiron. And 600 healing vs 1800 dmg is helping but not killing the need for healers.

Anyone claiming a Diamond Flask healing set is being used to trivialize threat mechanics can’t be serious. Here’s ONSLAUGHT’s tank on their Vael kill from their world record BWL speed clear:

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/q3DpaVjJwP76ybGK#fight=4&type=healing&source=53

This is a Horde guild mind you, they don’t get Blessing of Salvation and they’re still not bothering with the healing set.

I’m just gonna say this now, Diamond Flask isn’t broken by any means in its current form, the total healing maximum right now 13200 healing over 60 seconds. In a raid situation most of these heals will be straight up overhealing, outside of raids it literally just makes warrior about to continue on for an extra minute or so while farming high lvl mobs.

I don’t see why this is even being discussed lol if it were OP they would’ve hot fixed it already, btw thats dual wielding rank 14 maces.

1 Like

You can’t change gear mid combat besides weapons, so how will they use the flask to exploit during fight mechanics? (Serious question) because the only way I see this mattering at all is in pvp where u can swap to a healing set, pop the flask for a big heal, and then swap back to dps gear before u get into combat

Removes what mechanic, if it isnt brought for threat, an the healing isnt enough to forgo a healer. What in gods name are you worried about?

Ice Barrier is a 31 pt talent. It shields ~2000 dmg in 1 minute. Using just AH greens and enchants, a warrior snapshotting the flask can selfheal 6,000+ hp in 1 minute. 3 times the power of a 31 pt talent, in a blue quest trinket. Some warriors are getting over 1,000 +healing, which is over 12,000 healing in 1 minute. There you go. Your turn.

2 Likes