So when is the Diamond Flask getting fixed?

Very rarely does it ever heal for 1000, sure it’d be 150 TPS if you weren’t getting any other heals, but again in a real situation my flask can heal for 8.2k or so with my gear(no R14 Maces), and most of the time it would heal for less than 4k. in 40 seconds.

Or anything in MC, or Broodlord, or Vael… Or eventually all the drakes.

It’s hard to use on Broodlord because of being in combat, I don’t think ive ever used it in MC cause its not worth the headace plus MC bosses are a joke besides rag which u can just slap on FR gear and he becomes a joke DTPS wise. as for the drakes, using it on firemaw is doable, same for ebonroc but if your progressing at a reasonable rate you wont have flask up for flamegor, chrom usually not worth it cause the fights too long same with nef.

And just randomly calling out someone for a spell naming error to overlook the fact that all mages need to have their mechanics reworked. Which would easily stop 80% of bots too. So 2 birds with one stone there

Good news, mage AoE is dead in TBC. with a AoE cap of like 30 with blizzard if my source isn’t wrong.

Mages are dead in TBC, the best change of all

Wait what?

You pull BL out of combat. Your raid is at full for the pull. You totally can use this pre-proc, gear swap, and then pull.

I don’t even use it but I don’t know how it would be a headache with itemrack addon. Swap to a heal set with one button on a hot key and pop flask, then hit other hot key to go back to main set… would take like 2 seconds

its a headace cause if you dont have flask equipped 24/7 it has a 30 second CD when you equip it, btw using flask 24/7 is like wasting a trinket slot for 5 minutes.

1 Like

And I do gear swapping like that all the time for certain bosses or trash packs

Yes, that’s all it takes.

And even if it only lasts the for first minute of the fight the damage to the threat mechanic is already done. It’s generated so much unintended threat that it doesn’t matter at that point.

An someone pulls easrly an your in 600+ healing gear for the fight, you need pull timers and time to swap

This is why no one bothers, maybe during progression this will get used or fights like sapphiron, but there is 0 fights currently where the DPS is using this for any good reason.

That’s why you have a hot key that keeps it on you… it would make it a breeze

Yeah actually they can. It is their game. If they decide to change something because they want to or receive enough feedback from the community looking for a change they can do whatever they want to their IP. If you dont like it you dont have to play it. It’s your money.

2 Likes

I mean by all means if u wanna try and use it on every fight got for it i’m not going to say it can’t be done for most of them hell MC the other fight I can think of being a issue is Magmadar or Domo

And Blizzard has stated that they don’t mind with regard to this.

:cactus:

1 Like

I could see DPS using it on heavy AoE fights but like you said there aren’t many fights like that, as for tanks you could use it on every fight but depending on how long the fights are it wouldn’t be worth it just from a threat perspective.

Lol you think an extra 3k threat from the first couple ticks of flask matter? Good tanks are literally miles ahead of dps and flask doesnt even matter

If you un equip it an re equip it it has a 30 second CD like cloud keepers.

Thus you need to be out of combat pre boss, stay out of combat to gear swap prior to boss, and then swap back. I have my flask on 100% of the time cause I’m a filth casual.

I never flask for boss fights out side of bug Barron in UD strat. It really serves no purpose other then letting a warrior farm ZF for worthless shards.

I wish it gave 3k threat from the first couple of ticks, would actually be OP would make the beginning of the fight a breeze as a tank lol