So what, exactly do non-raiders get to work on for Season 4?

Because your choosing not to do the content that gives the reward you want. That’s like me complaining that I can’t get the Glad mounts. I don’t do rated PvP so I don’t deserve it. Anyone who doesn’t do the fated raids on at least normal,as is the requirement, shouldn’t get the mount

2 Likes

I’ve previously said if they consistently added armor that detailed throughout an expansion, I’d have no issues with their approach to raid sets. However, they certainly don’t release new, high-quality accessible sets at nearly the same frequency. Maybe once an expansion. If they dropped looks at the same quality, or better, as the initial covenant gear every major patch, then it solves everything. That’s not the reality from my perspective. My personal favorite is the Venthyr mail set FWIW.

I also think the problem will only be exacerbated when raids get new armor for every class again moving forward instead of just cloth, leather, mail, plate.

The wings and such are amazing and that’s exactly what I’m talking about! If that stuff was released every major patch when raiders get their stuff, there’s no problem. It’s generally a one time effort per expansion though (e.g. class halls and covenants).

What a ridiculous comment.

If two people pay for a gym membership but only one of them goes, do they both deserve the same results? lol sit down kid.

1 Like

They got the same s4 everyone else did. If they decide not to play it that’s their choice and it’s no different than what they would have gotten in the usual end of expac drought.

2 Likes

That’s not true at all. Blizzard could’ve easily decided to fate world quest and quest hub content instead of raids and experimented with that gear. They chose raids at the expense of everyone else.

It’s the entire introduction to the next expansion. It’s all the world quests, treasures, rares, etc.

S4 is a good time to finish up any collections you might want to grab.

They chose raids and it’s at noones expense. The accessible raid is fated too. Everyone got the same options.

1 Like

The easiest raid doesn’t get the new mount and the players that poster cited “those that do world content” get nothing.

Fated Raids are literally just scaled up and with an extra mechanic. The mount is a carrot to actually try the rehashed content.

It’s the same as making World Quest content more difficult for the sake of being more difficult. I’m 99% sure that would be considered “for the 1%” and “ruining my content.”

Which everyone but the trolls thinks is ridiculous.

The chose not to do what they got. There’s a difference.

And I’m sure raiders wouldn’t complain one peep if those fated quests dropped better gear while the raid loot was left alone. :wink:

We’ve never heard cutting edge raiders demand changes to other content so they’re not “forced” to run it.

Friendship Moose and stuff were ALWAYS Heroic+. The fact it’s Normal+ makes it more accessible. But this isn’t convenient, ofc.

hmmm… how about that machine that created mounts. I bet non-raiders worked on that and most probably finished it too. There was also the new zone, birds that attacked you, world quests, daily quests, reputation… wasn’t there even a new version of torghast? Oh but some say these things aren’t endgame. So perhaps they didn’t participate in endgame at all. They only thought they did.

We’ve never had pvpers complain about needing to PvE for gear.

We’ve never had WQ casuals complain about needing to raid for legendaries.

Everyone complains about having to do content they don’t like to do what they actually want to.

2 Likes

CE Raiders don’t care what other players do. I’m not sure it’s possible for the average CE raider to care any less about what players do in LFR or otherwise.

Whenever there’s a new shiny reward it’s always “it should be in the content I do most often.” For example, why can’t the Slime Cat be awarded for participating in Pet Battles? (Because no one gives a damn about Pet Battles, including yourself lol)

They get to voice those concerns directly to Ion. Folks like me get the forums. I’m just saying this patch sucks if you don’t raid.

Yea you basically want the game to be World Quests or die.

There are people who don’t like World Quests but you don’t mind seeing the backpiece be WQ exclusive.

Ion has a team of the world’s finest world questers in his ear at all times. Don’t listen to the rumors that it is raiders doing that.

I find it hard to believe that you have have any actual information on who or what ion listens to. You guys gotta loosen up the tinfoil hats.