So what, exactly do non-raiders get to work on for Season 4?

Where did this idea that those who do any form of raiding above LFR and do any level of mythic+ Are the 1%?

Don’t you think if there was such little participation blizzard wouldn’t adjust their strategy?

Those who choose to do 0 group content are probably the 1%, the extremely vocal minority

Nothing because seasons are about raids and mythic plus. Why do you NEED something? Play the game because you like it. Not because you get some reward.

You are lioking entitled here.

That’s a bit of a broad brush youre painting with. I think it’s completely reasonable to ask why the genre appeals if you’re unwilling to interact with the people in it.

That doesn’t mean that you absolutely have to do these things. Doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t get an alternative. But I think asking why you refuse to interact with people in a massively multiplayer game is fair.

You’re supposed to to some degree

Casual players who only do world content don’t even get a season 4.

1 Like

I’m not choosing I simply can not find a guild that matches my availability. Despite that I will probably try my best to pug into groups but it does make it a lot more difficult.

This is why I prefer M+ though because at least I can find groups at all times of the night.

2 Likes

There is plenty of interacting with people in LFR. And let’s not pretend that Normal PUG groups are anything but a group of randos thrown together either, the only difference is that someone had to go to the time and effort of inviting a scattershot group of people they didn’t know instead of the game’s systems doing that for them and it can take a million years to get a group to take you or for the group you make to fill if you’re a mid-geared DPS player.

Look.

Only lazy people want to play this game and have everything handed to them. These are people that dont accomplish anything in real life, and they carry that same mentality over in video games. They just want everything handed to them, because they can’t handle having to actually do anything themselves. The responsibility of well…anything.

Its insulting.

BTW. I don’t actually believe this. Just your entire rant about insulting everyone annoyed me, and well.

You should grow up.

I agree with everything you said. you get gear for LFR. I guess I didn’t read every post and I have been posthopping what’s the issue?

Gross… so somehow you money is worth more than his because you do more in the game?

Weird if that’s how you think money should work.

PVP

10char

from Imgflip Meme Generator

There was special mogs only available on Argus, BFA had warfront armore and special stuff from islands and Visions. Shadowlands had 16 armor sets, another cosmetic wave with Korthia, Torghast rewards.

Like I could go on about what comes from outside mythic but the grass is always higher resolution

My point is that there is a massive level of effort and detail gap between the armor sets.

See this: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1014439.jp

And this: https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=12023/sanctum-of-domination-mythic-plate-set

If it’s all the same and they do invest equally in all the art, Blizzard should have no problem flipping whatever gear appearance drops in 10.0’s world quests with the Mythic set from the 10.0 raid.

You are right that first one has a new chest rig and the second is recycled legendary pieces from launch as the 2nd tier armor.

Legendary armor that was conveniently unable to be transmogged, thus making the set appearance unique for mythic raiders.

Slapping glow affects on it are now super special? They stopped making the mythic set all that special with a redesign because of your exact complaints. Compare normal to mythic in Shadowlands then compare them in WoD or Legion.

seasons have nothing to do with world content. why would they make seasonal quests?

Yeah, having cool gear with awesome effects is something a lot of people enjoy. If they can spend the time on those effects for a couple thousand people, they should be able to do more for stuff used by a couple million. If it’s not a big deal, what’s the argument against it exactly?

Have you seen the cool stuff non-raiders got this xpac? My favorite set this xpac is the Maldraxxus plate set with the soul crystal back piece, it absolutely blows any plate set from raiding out of the water from these three tiers.

Im working on the Ardenweald sets because they just look amazing… Revendreth got a nice Korthia set. Im personally not a fan of the Kyrian stuff but my priest looks swag in their pieces.

I don’t think I use any of the tier sets this xpac cause they are all meh. So yes by my subjective standard, the majority of the player base got really cool stuff.

Have you seen all the 3d non-raid backpieces like wings and the Covenant sets? There’s no way for me to earn them if i don’t do WQ.

1 Like