So what do you guys think about the new Blue eyes ? Like it ? Hate it?

I won’t use em but I know folks would be mad hype about it so hey. I’m happy folks are happy.

I just want the “one gold eye, one green eye” eye option too. I don’t see that in the alpha anymore so I hope it’s still a thing.

I don’t get the lore.

More options are cool but I’d like to have seen the Blue eyes include an iris like you see in some of the pix of Alleria.

2 Likes

It’s neat. I’m glad they’re adding blue eyes because they’re pretty.

Even cooler that they’re giving high elves to the Alliance, for those who wanted high elves.

Uhm, I’m just super happy really.

Your tuber in the link doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

eye glow doesn’t matter? lol

Oh, wild, I just realized I thought they were adding red eyes to blood elves because I had a dream about it.

Disappointing. I don’t even play Horde.

This will make my void elf frost mage very much more playable. Should’ve just been like this from the beginning, I’ve always said the entire problem with VE and lightforged is that they’re void and light respectively, so they only make sense as classes that use that stuff. With these new customizations you don’t need to look like a void user even if you really aren’t. This is a good thing, I’m glad I race changed that old human mage I had even if I haven’t played her since legion.

Real talk, void elves should’ve just been high elves in the first place, and alleria could still use the void. No one would’ve been mad about that.

Kinda excited about the gold eyes.

it just makes roleplay easier tbh

a lot of humans and void elves use them as proxy races for high elves in rp already, so im happy those people will get the chance to play with the visuals they want; and i dont need to accidentally call them void elves in roleplay.

I kind of hope it isn’t. It wouldn’t make any sense for somebody to be channeling holy and fel magic at the same time without something being seriously wrong.

I see it more like “I’m healing, just slowly” and I like the thought of going from all green eyes to just one gold eye to show “hey time has gone by and you’re indeed healing”

1 Like

That seems more to me like it would be a yellow-green mix, rather than separate eye colors; the current “hetro-chromatic” eyes are actually good+blind eyes.

i like that idea :thinking:

<-----everyone giddy about blue and red when she just wants purple lol

Purple is going to look so spectacular.

I really want the option of white skin (as in creepy goth white, not peach or tan), actual true black hair, and purple eyes for my void elf.

Love it… more options is a good thing in an MMO. (IMO) :grin:

Now about does red eyes… Blizz hmmmm :smirk:

Don’t like it.