So what do you guys think about the new Blue eyes ? Like it ? Hate it?

personally i don’t mind them being in the game but it is a bit odd imo.

Green > Blue :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I think it looks okay, but I would rather have dark red eyes

8 Likes

Blue eyes are cool.

4 Likes

more options are good even if some people hate it

4 Likes

I love it; I will have at least two High Elves.

What’s odd about it?

1 Like

I like them. Looks nice, makes a lot of people happy. No downsides to it.

1 Like

I’m all for it. On both sides.

3 Likes

This topic is beaten to death

1 Like

Looks great to me.

Blue Eyes are cool but it’s just that no body knows what it’s like to be the bad man.

3 Likes

100% green gives more of fierce look :smiling_imp:

This is my favorite comment.

OP: What was wrong with the other 400 threads on this subject in the last week that they couldn’t answer this question for you already? Or did you just want to advertise this youtuber?

3 Likes

Red eyes would be dope af. just not sure how it would fit :face_with_monocle:

I’m happy about it. More customization is never a bad thing.

3 Likes

But is it your most favorite comment on the citadel?

2 Likes

“I should go” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The only time it will be noticed is when a person is looking at themselves or when they say, “hey check out my mog and new eyes”. :wink:

I honestly don’t run around looking at other players which is the only way to see eye color for the most part.

Will I tinker with the upcoming aesthetic changes? Maybe. Will I notice another person toon eye color? Definitely not. :joy:

Thoughts…unless the ultimate plan is for everyone to have big saucer plate Disney eyes that you can’t help but notice. :flushed:

1 Like

i think blue eyes are really beautiful but i also like brown eyes and green eyes and eyes that might be one or more of the above colors or eyes that might not have colors at all

1 Like

I won’t use em but I know folks would be mad hype about it so hey. I’m happy folks are happy.

I just want the “one gold eye, one green eye” eye option too. I don’t see that in the alpha anymore so I hope it’s still a thing.