So was that checkmate?

I hope it’s not tbh lol. Just be there. I would hate to shatter your guys ego as well. But u keep making me post lol. I’ll see u in durotar later this evening

Uldum. no further discussion on the location.

Nah duro is fine enough. Why uldum?

i have a nice place picked out

What’s wrong with uldum?

Doesn’t matter the place for a quick duel. Just go to duro and let’s get it over with

It sounds like you two are no longer dueling. May as well move it to the Deep Run Tram.

What’s wrong with durotar? I’m from the hood son. I don’t fall for set ups. That’s like chasing a fool into an apartment complex lol.

1 Like

Explain how it’s a setup? perci will be with you? Just in case you’re worried lol?

I’m not worried actually. Just seems like a set up that u are so persistent on uldum for some reason. Just btag me we will figure it out. And perci is alli lol

He has a equally geared horde ret as well actually.

Great to hear. Doesn’t matter in the least to me. Still curious why so persistent on uldum

It’s just a duel will be over in a minute. Just seems strange

1 Like

i have a thing for desert fights

Durotar is desert enough. I’ll even ride up and sit on a camel for u if u would like

I don’t know why you think Uldum would be a setup? Only horde will be present no alliance. So you don’t gotta worry about some “set up” alright?

lol what? How do u know only alli will be. And I’m sure u all have your nzoth toys ready. But yeah I’ll just come to uldum to get this over with. Tired of discussing it with u as I sit in a hundred degree weather in a Walmart parking lot in the desert

1 Like

So though we have been chatting on bnet and all. And I will be home in a couple hours for this duel. I have another question. If it’s not a set up. How do u expect to plant a flag in me? People don’t die in duels :thinking:. Lol did I catch u? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He doesn’t have the Flag of Ownership. He was joking about that part.

Uh huh, I’m sure lol. Regardless I’ll meet in the middle. We don’t have to do durotar but not uldum either. Let’s have a show down at the crossroads. Be like Robert Johnson and the actual devil :wink:

We could Always do Vol’dun? Warllyz requires a desert to preform his best in. Its just like that sometimes you know?

1 Like