So was that checkmate?

You don’t know how to do that.

1 Like

This thread reminds me of the time I stopped in a local coffee shop one morning and this random customer stood up and began to read his “poetry” out loud to the people in the shop then stood there and waiting for an applause (that he did not receive).

6 Likes

what blend did u end up ordering at the coffee shop

That’s the dudes problem if he expected applause for poetry. Poetry should be personal and not matter someone’s opinion on it. That’s the problem with to many people. They need and want that acceptance of others.

If they looked deep inside themselves and knew who was the one that truly mattered they would be a lot happier in life. Depending on others approval and just depending on others to do anything u want will only let yourself down. Be your own king and rule your life :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. I think you’re interesting and find validity in many things you say but … no. You saying that means nothing.

You were debating and not discussing and like any public debate it was a verbal punching match for the crowd’s entertainment. You both knew there was no convincing the other guy. You both had your own firmly entrenched beliefs, were never going to trust the other guy or the logic/evidence the other side presented.

Maybe you scored more “points” than other guy or maybe you didn’t but its the crowd that rewards those. And only the crowd gets to crown a victor.

My vote is that no crowns to either side on this one. Just got too boring to continue.

Most likely that’s the decision the other guy reached too. He got bored and walked away.

1 Like

So after months of being here on these forums I’ve pretty much accomplished what I set out to do. I literally shut up and shut down this mass pvp zerg guild. And I made my name more infamous than it was for in game pvp stuff. I’ve had some fun and made some friends and a ton of enemies. So now that I’ve accomplished what I wanted I feel my time here is done for now. Anything else is just icing on the cake. I’m going to head off this part of the wow forums for now. Farewell friend and enemies alike :slight_smile: see u in game.

1 Like

Zerg guilds are garbage. Anyone who argues for them are garbage. Papabear makes good points, and blizzard should look into all of them with flooding shards to make the game unplayable. I doubt this is working as intended. If you argue that the lag is bad on both sides you have no idea what you’re talking about. The side with more numbers can just spam AOE to win. Please think before you try and justify this type of gameplay, it’s not good for the health of world pvp.

2 Likes

Fair enough. But in my mind I did exactly what I just posted. I feel I accomplished what I came here for. And like I said all the rest was just icing on the cake. Have a good one :slight_smile:

Large scale wpvp has been around since vanilla. Zerg guilds have been around since vanilla. It’s always hilarious watching people try and whine and define what true wpvp is. It’s whatever you want it to be. Stop crapping on other people’s enjoyment because you’re mad about server stress. It’s entirely Blizzard’s own making, and blaming guilds who are playing well within Blizzard’s rule set is wrong.

1 Like

Which was to get on the ignore list of the one Ruin member here ?

Slowclap

1 Like

faxx

like the other day when ovidio got stomped. that was wpvp.

also servers back then did not have different phases.

And the ignore list of many others not even affiliated with that guild/community. OP has the attention-seeking behavior of a toddler.

P.S. I actually saw him once in game in Nazjatar. I put my flag deep inside of him.

2 Likes

Woah! /double blink

4 Likes

Yes…go on.

4 Likes

um??? LOL

2 Likes

im ready for that duel OP and u too ovidiu

1 Like

U will get it when I’m able to. I said I wouldn’t post anymore but needed to inform u I am not dodging. My time not yours :slight_smile: and yes dh what he said was an oxymoron. 100% doesn’t = chance. Sorry :man_shrugging:. But even if he wins doesn’t matter. My points have been made. But nice to see people still keeping this supposed boring same ole same ole thread going. U can find my btag in lilah thread. Send a request. So u can find me when I’m on. Also why u delete me lilah? I mean I am a jerk but I thought our convos were pleasant. Well forum peeps take care

Alright sounds good. Uldum. Btw ppl are waiting to see me plant another flag in

2 Likes

I’ll decide if Uldum or not also. Seems pretty far. Just come to durotar

I would also like to watch this. I know who the winner will be too and it won’t be papabear

1 Like