So umm...what is going on with Thrall and Jaina?

This thread is an interesting insight into how humans misread each other and their intentions so horribly.

PSA: really good friends that have absolutely no sexual interest in one another, can actually use comforting touch and eye contact, and have really strong feels of affection and love for each other… with no desire to get freaky.

5 Likes

for everyone saying there was nothing romantic about that arm touch, replace those game models with two topless Kul TIran men and tell me that’s not queer

6 Likes

Seriously what’s wrong with GD?

Are we that thirsty? It’s not even Sunday, Christ.

I lol’d. I enjoy reading fiction.

1 Like

:sob:

2 Likes

Orcs can mate with draenei don’t see why it wouldn’t work with a human

3 Likes

I asked my lady who I’ve been with for two years. She said touching someone’s bicep isn’t flirty. It can be, but it doesn’t need to be. That someone can have a platonic, yet emotional moment including a physical, comforting touch, without desiring something romantic.

lol well whats going on is that people who have spent 10+ years devoting the better part of 7 days a week to a game, are starting to get that naughty cartoon itch i guess?

i dunno. i didnt take it in a “que the mood lights/music” kinda thing myself. but then again they might take that and run with it story arch.

to me, it was just like she said…they have both changed, and im here for you now not against you old friend, if your big green butt bulging out everywhere can’t stay strong, none of us can.

This was about the same as another dude smacking another dude on the butt. In that case it’s more congratulatory while in this case it was more reassuring.

Some of you people need to get out more.

1 Like

You know…something just occurred to me, if Jaina and Thrall become real, some will take that as BLizzard once again favoring the Horde and letting the Horde screw the Alliance again, this time literally.

Some could even make it an allegory for the PVP state with Alliance on the receiving end while Horde pound away.

This was about the same as another dude smacking another dude on the butt. In that case it’s more congratulatory while in this case it was more reassuring.

Some of you people need to get out more.

Ummm you realize how intimate and sexual that is?

1 Like

an arm touch is ok…now, if he gives her a foot rub…

3 Likes

lol yeah then i would say theres some misdeeds going on for sure. i have been married for …oh crap how many was it again…12? 9?..somewhere in there…and i still try not to do that if possible

2 Likes

nope that’s Dueling Banjos you here playing

No one smacks me on the bottom.

No one.

1 Like

Yeah, if Garona, who is orc and draenei unless another retcon occurs, and Medivh can get together and have their sweet baby boy Med’an, humans can have offspring with nearly any race. (Or whoever a fanfic author wants to pair them up with.)

But if its with a pure orc, you know the offspring would be OP as anyone in the known lore.

that’s a little different type of action.

Wtf did I just watch?

As Jainalocks looks at the 3 she says to Arthas too small . SHe then proceeds to say to Kalec too big . Finally her eyes draw to Thrall and with an excited look of anticipation she yells JUST RIGHT.

4 Likes

THe Dueling Banjos scene from Deliverence a 70’s movie staring Burt Reynolds and Jon Voit (Angelina Jolie’s dad)

You must be a young one if you don’t know that movie.

4 Likes

That would be Dilverence, sir.