So umm...what is going on with Thrall and Jaina?

Yeah will be interesting to see.

It wasnā€™t just the bicep touching, but the overlong gazing into each otherā€™s eyes, and Jainaā€™s guilty start when she hears the others coming forward, as if sheā€™d forgotten about them.

Howeverā€¦ Iā€™m inclined to think this is (possibly unsanctioned) fanservice by the animators, a wink and a nod to the old-school Jaina x Thrall shippers. I think itā€™s very unlikely that Blizzard themselves intend for there to be a romance between the two.

12 Likes

I heard they were ganna move both of them to moon guard

3 Likes

Jaina casts: teleport: moonguard inn

4 Likes

If Arthas could see this :joy:

3 Likes

Holy heck, you can cut the tension between them with a plastic spork.

4 Likes

Women just like muscly arms.

Or Sylvanas has her assassinated for Thrall daring to not die during the hit on him and for coming back to oppose her. Aggra served her purpose in producing his requisite orc children anyway, so sheā€™s dead weight and fit only for melodrama fodder at this point. Sheā€™s a boring, one-note character anyway.

2 Likes

You know, honestly, I kind of think a lot of problems could have been avoided if a political marriage between Thrall and Jaina had been arranged.

5 Likes

Maybe thats why aggra left him. Thrall is not a real orc. He was raised by humans so he is more docile and gentle in nature. Orcs however take joy in mating to the point where they break bones. -(Source. Garona from WC movie)

Thrall probably does not enjoy aggra in bed and aggra is probably use to a certain standard of love making she find lacking from thrall. It is bad that someone like garrosh would be better in bed then their own warcheif.

I would say Aggra was thrall attempt at going native but fail. Their upbringing is too different. Jaina suits him better and have always had. She had betrayed her people countless time for Thrall but i dont recall him making any sacrifice equal to hers. Its about time he wakes up and realize it. From the way he looked at her in the cinematic. He has.

5 Likes

Human and Orc relationship?? Ewww

Damn straight, Jaina x Thrall is shipped, this ship has set sail and it ainā€™t stoppin for no icebergs or nothin.

Now time for some half-orc children.

Compared to Jaina and Arthas, what she tried after he became undead, and Jaina and the blue dragon boy, not that bad tbh. She likes it rough.

3 Likes

Not only that but the close-in shot of Jaina touching his arm, like they wanted to make sure we notice. Itā€™s intentional.

ā€œThe game needs more sexual tensionā€ wish I had been fly on the wall for that discussion at Blizz headquarters.

3 Likes

I saw it as familial. There was love there but platonic, between friends.

I totally would ship a dead aggra and jainaxthrall tho.

3 Likes

woman touches your arm

She HAS to be in love with me

6 Likes

I donā€™t ship them, I donā€™t think anything is going to come of it, and I think that people are making too big a deal out of a simple touch to the bicep during an emotional revelation that both characters had involving how silly theyā€™ve been acting for the better part of 30 years.

6 Likes

Everyone knows what a little bicep touch means, when you are in a relationship do you go around touching other dudeā€™s arms xD

6 Likes

Iā€™m a guy, so not particularly. Iā€™ve had women touch my bicep before. I donā€™t take it as something romantic or some kind of signal.

1 Like

Sounds like you might be a little unaware, itā€™s definitely flirting, unless the woman in question is SUPER touchy-feely and even then it still is probably flirting.

3 Likes

Pickle tickle

1 Like