So umm...what is going on with Thrall and Jaina?

We all saw that flirty arm touch in the cinematic.

Fanservice or possible new romance? What about Aggra?

Do you ship them?

7 Likes

Who?

10 chars

3 Likes

Nothing is going on. Just because you touch someone’s arm does not mean you want to have sex with them.

56 Likes

Thrall’s wife. Lol

3 Likes

I repeat,

who?

12 Likes

That was a very suggestive arm touch, he is a married man!

8 Likes

Tbh arm touch is display of sexual interest, which could’ve been seen in Jaina’s interactions with Arthas, Kalec, her fath- Wait why is Sweet home Alabama playing?

17 Likes

So what you are saying is, all I have to do is touch someones arm and I’m instantly married? Sweet.

5 Likes

Exactly, and jaina is just a friend… You ever try and comfort a friend irl? Or would you interpret that as sexual tension… I hope your mother doesn’t make contact with you. Unless you’re from alabama.

12 Likes

For all we know, his wife was eaten by Manbearpig, I approve and ship Thrall x Jaina

7 Likes

Thrall and Jaina are old friends… it’s refreshing to see after this forced faction conflict in BfA

22 Likes

Your wife wouldn’t like it if another woman touched your arm like that xD

10 Likes

It’s funny even Eitrigg shipped them at one point. Said it’s too bad Jaina wasn’t an orc, she’d be a great mate for him.

Aggra has been suspiciously absent though. Could Thrall be single again? Hmm :thinking:

6 Likes

Thrall’s a gentle orc. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I think they’re going to hook up, this is how it happens in all the anime I’ve seen :wink:

8 Likes

So is that a yes?

(serious) It’s definitely strange that she hasn’t been around lately. I suspect there is some upcoming development.

4 Likes

I would not be surprised at all to see Sylvanas bring Aggra as hostage, and then kill her in front of Thrall, like that human girl was killed in front of him. (Tabetha or smthn)

Thrall mourns his wife’s death, Jaina comes in with a bottle of wine… Some relaxing elven music… Marvin Gaye plays

8 Likes

Didn’t Thrall and Aggra also have a child? I haven’t read the books so not sure what happened there.

1 Like

Jaina has been with everybody. She has slept with Arthas and the leader of the blue dragonflight. Thrall will just be a notch on her bed post :rofl:

3 Likes