So umm...what is going on with Thrall and Jaina?

If you intentionally grasp at someones arm and feel it and then smile at them, that’s pretty sexual

4 Likes

That’s like 2 people though, she’s still not ready for orc, but Thrall is gentle.

1 Like

That whole cinematic was painful to watch. Its almost as if Thrall lost his balls after MoP. Peace here, Peace there, seriosly. Someone needs to remind this Orc who he is, and what he was…

Yes exactly but minus the Marvin Gaye and…wait no. Definitely Marvin Gaye.

1 Like

Aye they did. His name is Durak. I think he’s around four years old now.

3 Likes

Jaina will be a good stepmother.

6 Likes

She took an entire dragon so orcs are easy game for her

3 Likes

They’ve literally fought with each other at Hyjal too, all the dirty work is already done

Anyone seen ‘thegif’ where Hulk and Blackwidow exchange glances, then they go to pound town?

I want someone to splice that last part into the cinematic.

3 Likes

His family is dead I think, saurfang says “where are they” and doesn’t believe thralls response when he says you know… around… not far from here.

6 Likes

Finally something to look forward to in WoW story, Thrall x Jaina hype.

4 Likes

I just don’t see how it would “work” you know…
well, shaq’s wife is like half his height, I guess it works lol.

2 Likes

We haven’t had anything that is even as tame as hand-holding or kissing between major lore characters in game, that would be quite the change from the game’s rated G content xD

3 Likes

Thrall and Jaina have had a weird relationship for forever, and that kind of poofed after Theramore.

1 Like

“Life…finds a way” -Ian Malcom xD that book/film was so good

2 Likes

I see it as a spoiler too, why woudnt they just have jaina smile at thrall, and thrall is married, or is supposed to be, why is she touching him physically all of a sudden, I feel like the alliance and horde are going to stop fighting, and 9.0 will be a game where there is no war and we can just play together,
work towards a common goal like an old god or sargeras kills everyone.

4 Likes

This would be great for PvE and overall fun, just not sure how it would affect PvP, for instanced PvP could easily have teams of some sort, can be managed, but worldpvp?

It would be great for pve yes because we could all just raid together, imagine the racial combinations too you could have like a blood elf healer and a gnome tank and a night elf dps with a tauren dps.
world pvp could just be like mercenary or non mercenary, so either you kill for monetary gain or choose not too.
instanced pvp would just be team a versus team b
it really DOES make sense to just end the war at this point, considering n’zoth is likely going to be free’d by azshara and will be empowered and will be a free god.
Why would we fight eachother when there is a literal god flying around in the oceans

4 Likes

Yeah about time to merge factions and all, this game has become much more PvE focused. And yeah N’zoth is free, then after something else will be unleashed upon Azeroth, no idea what else they can make up at this point. We’ll see.

Whats interesting about n’zoth is, hes going to be a FREE old god, who has had time to recover
we have never seen an old god who was released and had time to power himself back up and heal his wounds
they were always imprisoned and weak.

4 Likes