So uh what now

I’m not trying to gatekeep anything, genuinely. But all I’m saying is the glads you q into are the same people you’d still q into if they never made glad 2400 anyway. It’s just now they’re on a soul eater mount.

1 Like

I also dont accept your argument that its mostly sls2 glads, Ive seen quite a few r1 players and multiglads of many seasons. It’s super often and really jarring to fight them when you’re just coming off a regular game.

how many multi glads have u qued into that arent post legion glads tho, post legion gladiators are literally percent based duelists. I’m not denying your experience of qing into them, but I’m saying it isn’t insurmountable for you to win.

Decided to que another match. What do you know? Ex 2700 players.

It’s ok tho, they are actually 1400 players. 100% of the games today.

ht tps://i.imgur.com/dZ7hCx3.png

2 Likes

2700 depending on the season is irrelevant considering some seasons 2700 was 1000 cr below the highest rated players

Read the words you are writing at me

PepeJam

1 Like

That’s just me pointing out the reality friend

This was like that King of the Hill meme

5 Likes

So every glad doesn’t matter it’s all fake they are truly 1600 players same as me? :crazy_face:

No one talks about this

How many duelists were robbed of gladiator as an achievement when they made it 50+ wins past 2400. Most of that community stopped playing and trying after, because is lost value,

1 Like

they’re much closer to u than they are to real players yes

1 Like

When you start thinking like this you’ll stop being intimidated by inflated glad mounts and win more games.

2 Likes

I genuinely promise you can curb stomp a lot of these people on their soul eaters

how is “i’m not good and you’re not bad” being received like an insult to one’s mother by these people

2 Likes

It’s possible on the right alt. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Remember, there’s usually a reason why you’re queuing into them.

1. alt

2. gearing

3. placements

4. helping a friend gear or reach goal

Sometimes you catch somebody that’ll be 600 mmr later that night, other times it’ll legitimately be somebody learning an alt, comp, trying a weird build, etc.

1 Like

I don’t actually think about or look at the names/mounts of other players in game, I only see arena 1/2/3. Thats only asking to start off on the wrong foot.
It’s when I get obliterated and check their exp where it gets slammed into my face.

So just so we are on the same page. Everyone who is not currently glad this season is and has never been glad. All previous glads up to season 2 dragonflights do not count? Are agreeing on this?

Just play the game. Line go up in the next few weeks. Maybe. :dracthyr_love_animated: