So uh what now

People really freak out over an unchained soul eater without knowing half the pvp community has that mount

Why come in at all if you cant even be bothered to read anything? Fighting glads so often at these ratings is something blizzard can help.
Perhaps not squish all players to such a tight band of mmr so they dont sit at 1600 for so long?
We need more people in pvp and all I see from multiglad forum pvpers is disdain for people worse at the game.

This wouldn’t affect the recent example given, though, at least not directly. Top of the ladder could be 3800 and you’ll still get fifth glad alts in placements at 1300-1600.

Not 95% of matches you wouldn’t.

It’s not that high. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Because it’s America baby, furthermore, 90% of the “glads” you fight are genuinely not some fearsome pvp god you can’t overcome, most of them actually suck. (Me included)

It would affect the experience drastically. Noone really cares when you fight a mglad once in a while but when its so often…

I gotta ask why the name creamcorn

Only somewhat in that there’ll be more people pushing. Alts are super easy so there’ll always be stuff like this.

Stop making excuses for why u lose

Cuz creamcorn is delicious

2 Likes

Fair enough comrade o7

It’s hilarious that the only people who think the system is fine are ex glads.

Gatekeeping real hard.

Thats exactly what I want, to see them less and have games with people around my skill. There’s always glads making alts but they don’t normally represent such a large portion of the remaining playerbase.

1 Like

I genuinely don’t care about the exclusivity of glad whatsoever, I don’t even care about my glad titles because they’re from meme seasons anyway. But fighting glads on their 17th alts on specs they’re probably awful at isn’t what’s holding u down king

1 Like

Are you regularly seeing them…? In shuffle?

3s, Shuffle is the worst form of pvp I don’t play it unless I have to cap really quickly.

most glads you see rn are 90% likely to be s2 sl ret war abusers who are genuinely rivals in any other season

Always with the weird gatekeeping of achievements, I’m a duelist peaker at 1600 even sls2 glads are significantly better than me. I want to learn by going against people of a similar skill and working to beat them like it normally has been.

1 Like

Actually yes, but in solos it doesn’t matter except the fact that the enemy healer is a glad + more than half the matches.

It’s ok when the dps are glads.