So uh what now

Do you think 1600 players should be facing multi glads to climb past 1600? You are everything that’s wrong with these forums.

99% of the pvpers aren’t at cap. If they were the cap would be higher and inflation would boom like it did last season… 1600 bads crying at having to play actual players is a non issue.

how is this relevent whatsoever

if anything you’re proving my part even further by saying people don’t have any desire to even see what it looks like when they have full gear

You’re someone who would fist fight a 3 year old and then go around bragging to your friends about how bad the 3 year old was.

Multi glads is a weird concept so many years after glad was made 50 wins past 2400.

old school glads who leave and come back are bad

BFA/Slands glads are duelists who got some charity and got Gladiator.

2-4x glads now are just dfuelists who got lucky with comp/inflation. They aren’t excessively better than duelist and rival players. If even better.

How are you going to cry about having to go against good players? Are you going to improve playing against bads? Do you have less fun losing to a R1 over losing to a 1600 player?

Early in the season it’s almost a bit of an inevitability but we’re at the point where everybody should have moved up a bit. Also consider alts or people still in prep/limbo mode where they’re just kind of maintaining.

That’s literally what I said… what?

You’re literally saying that you need to be at a glad level to climb out of a non glad rank.

Oh if you want to work your first job here at Mcdonalds you are going to need a masters degree. Why do you think you should work here without a masters degree?

Yeah, no achievements matter its all too easy every glad is free or too old, except for the ones I earned they were the hardest ever and show my skill. :crazy_face:
Everyone below me is bad and unworthy, don’t even think about them.

Yes, when I’m not close to their skill level I should not be fighting them constantly. How about fair games? What’s so wrong about wanting to fight people near your skill level to improve?
It’s okay to fight these people when it’s a novelty but its just too often.

Consistent glads really showing how much they rely on wow for a sense of accomplishment and ‘superiority’.

1 Like

I’m not even a consistent Glad…

How many fingers am I holding up

Imgur

It’s pretty consistent, + whatever you have on your other accounts.

2 Likes

htt ps://i.imgur.com/DAfCMtJ.png

Uh oh me lying about facing glads at 1400 mmr playing with friends.

I’m such a little liar.

I’m not even a consistent pvper… much less a consistent glad…

a decade ago I would have took this as a compliment. Guess it just proves how bad the game has gotten.

Did this guy just roast himself to make a point?

I respect it

1 Like

You have literally played the last 9 seasons in a row, you admittedly have multiple accounts which is something only the most engaged players do and post on the forums. You are extremely engaged with wow compared to the rest of the population. You don’t have any basis to say you aren’t a consistent pvper.

No amount of attempted gaslighting will prove otherwise.

1 Like

You realize being able to achieve 2100, or 2400, or Gladiator, etc… doesn’t mean they play all season every season right? Lol

A lot of us just grind out our goal in the last few weeks and don’t touch it outside of that.

That isn’t actively engaged

Your telling me someone who plays and subs multiple accounts is only playing for small periods of time? No.

I pay for 5 accounts and only raid log with an occassional M+ or 3s queue session every other week.

Does that constitute large amounts of time?

1 Like

Potentially. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: