So, the Trading Post is all kinds of messed up, isn't it?

I’m still having the issue of ‘Complete the Optional Waking Shores Storylines’ not completing in the Traveler’s Log. (Thanks for the unhelpful form letter reply to my ticket, Blizz. Sorry, but an actual human will have to fix it).

Now, I logged in and the Trading Post chest had 100 tendies for me for some unknown reason, which brought my total tendies up to … exactly the same amount as yesterday. So either I’m now missing 100 tendies or 100 tendies got deleted yesterday and reapplied today.

Probably should have beta tested this biz. Maybe it’ll be working right after tomorrow’s maintenance?

Edit: Just did the Siege on Dragonbane Keep and got zero Traveler’s Log credit for it. Insane that the trading post is this broken.

4 Likes

Others are having the same issue with Optional Waking Shores, but more alarming is that some are logging in to find all their progress wiped out and a bar that says 0/1000.

1 Like

Is that alarming…? Can’t you just keep earning more and more currency then make a push for the mount at the end?

Eh, I’ll get it when I get it.

It gave me 0 Trader’s Tenders so far. Count yourself lucky. :joy:

The points you earn from the tasks arent currency, its basically exp for the bar. filling up the bar gives the currency. But the tasks arent clearing, we’re not getting exp for the bar, which means no currency. My issues is the mount that I’ve techinically earned, but wont give because those tasks wont clear.

1 Like

Ive been having them reset then when I clear a new task that same check point for currency is repopping.

I just logged in again, and received another 400 tender today… bringing my total up to… 350 that i had earlier today, and last night. XD

Well you are most definitely getting a better deal than we are on the whole trading post crap.

Same fam, I completed the quest and got the dialog to claim the 500. The chest wont give me anything though. I tried doing the first part of the book and unlocked 100 more but I didn’t get anything. I am currently missing 1100 and have exactly 0.

1 Like

That one seemed to have fixed itself for me after relogging sone time later in the evening.

I guess so im near 3k tokens atm though ive not bought anything yet in case there is a reroll. I am also trying to save up quests to get the mount as I am somewhat worried I will miss out on it

1 Like

Sure sign that a new feature is currently in a garbage state when it makes people avoid playing the game.

I have had next to no issues with the Trading Post.

My alts who hadn’t completed the Optional Waking Shores Questlines didn’t show anything, but when I logged on to the toon that had done them, it completed it in the journal.

The only issue I had was I completed the Dragonbane Keep, the notification popped up showing that “challenge” or whatever was complete, but it wasn’t completed in the actual log.

I’ve completed my 1,000 points to get the mount. Not saying there aren’t issues - just sharing my experience and the Dragonbane Keep issue.

I mean the few select ones im avoiding are not part of what I normally do in the game.

1 Like

the trading post is a multi dollar feature they put together in 10 minutes. you should be grateful you got anything at all

1 Like

It’s grossly understaffed. Have you seen the lines? No you haven’t there aren’t any! It’s just a glob of people dropping framerates. Once they get some competent staff things will turn around.

You can do old daily quests if you need to.

how are you at 3k tokens when 2k is what you can get atm

My journal keeps reseting and when I redo the first 100 coin check mark I get 100 coins from the chest.

I figured I would get them clawed back so ive not spent them just noticed it happening.