So the "Blood Elf Customizations" are just 4 hair colors?

Because they’re a core race and they barely got anything in the first customization pass while other races got heaps of stuff. And they advertised new blood elf customization for 10.2 that just amounted to a few new hair colors. People are disappointed with this outcome

My dracthyr visage has dramatically more customization than my blood elf characters, and they’re the same model.

9 Likes

i agree, belfs need hairstyles and tats. i’d like to see normal eyes too, with white sclera and color pupil

3 Likes

Think about it like this. If Blizzard removed all thalassian elf hair styles and the only option was to be bald there would be riots in the streets.

I was excepting better really if it was Blood Elves in terms of San’layn and Fel Blood Elves.

2 Likes

It’s not either this or bald, but it feels weird that it’s only four hair colors. Maybe they plan for more during the patch.

Nah, the 4 hair colors are in line with what the other races have gotten during the expansion (minus Night Elves). It was never going to be more than a 10 minute photoshop job.

During this expansion sure, but not what races have gotten within the core race pass.

“you’ll own nothing, and be happy”

What is this “core race pass” you are talking about? First time i’ve heard of it. Seems all the stuff that was added post Shadowlands launch have been for Allied races. Except for the Dark Ranger customization and the skin/hair colors we have gotten in DF.

They are doing a core race pass and then moving on to allied races afterward. It was what they said they are doing in SL.

The stuff for allied races was only because that was stuff they had that they could just give to them right then. They haven’t gotten their formal pass yet.

What new customizations have been added then? Google turns up nothing but a few hair colors and skin tones for core races.

Are you kidding? Nelves got a lot, Orcs, even Tauren. There was a huge pass for most races.

But that would make you a half elf.

The 4 colours are purple, green, blue and light blue.

Danger hair crowd colours. Not my taste so I’ll be taking a hard pass.

2 Likes

But Blood elves were included in this. I assumed you were talking about new stuff that had been added after Shadowlands launch.

Blood Elves didn’t get as much as the other races. Not sure why. A lot of them got stuff like scars and tattoos, along with jewelry. We got a few hairstyles and some jewelry. It wasn’t the best. But they aren’t done with the core race customizations.

2 Likes

In the original customization pass Blood elves got 3 new hairstyles, 3 new hair colors (I think), 4 new skin color options (I think), a few facial hair options for males and some jewelry options for females. It really wasn’t even close to amount of options that Humans, Orcs, and Night Elves got.

On top of that, what options Blood Elves did get, felt diminished in relevance by some Blood Elf players, when all their skin color options, and some of their hair color options were shared with Void Elves. And to add salt to that wound (for those it mattered to), Void Elves and Night Elves got the Darkfallen skin and eye customization as well.

As someone who plays all the elves as one character or another, I can honestly say Blood Elves got shafted in the initial pass, and 4 new hair colors is disappointing as a bullet point for the 10.2.

5 Likes

10.2 has so little in it that this is a core feature.

1 Like

Other races need customizations besides elves.

Kul’Tiran, Mechagnomes, Iron Dwarves, Vulpera, Mag’Har Orcs, Z Trolls , Undead have the least customizations and have been neglected the most while every other race has been getting stuff.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Allied races are getting those after the core race pass. Male Belves are still at the bottom of the list of possible customizations, Female Belves are mid. They don’t even do them in order of most needed. Other races do need customizations. But people need to stop acting like we get everything and everyone else nothing. Because the numbers don’t back that up.

1 Like