So the "Blood Elf Customizations" are just 4 hair colors?

So one of the mainline features listed for this upcoming patch is 4 new hair colors? Nothing beyond that?

3 Likes

It is kinda weird to be announced as a main feature

But I guess when 80% of people are a blood elf, that does affect a ton of people

10 Likes

Ngl, ive been waiting for scars/tattoos/new faces/hair styles for a while now. This feels so bland like…couldnt they just add in 4 hair colors for a mid season patch? Just seems so bland. I’m really disappointed.

14 Likes

It is very disappointing. Hopefully all races get a customization overhaul again soon. The visage forms of Dracthyr prove it can be done

4 Likes

I dont see why we cant just get more customizations. People respond so positively to it, why is everything always so restricted.

2 Likes

Honestly, this isn’t true anymore. Most popular races have been night elf and human for a while. Blood elf fell off after the arcane torrent changes because they became awful for M+.

2 Likes

I wish my race would get some new colors. :sob: Spoiled elves and orcs.

2 Likes

Your blood elf tricks wont gaslight me

5 Likes

This is a lot for some races; for Kul’tirans, it’d be a massive deal for them because they hardly have any hair colors, only four. So far, every major patch, Blood Elves have been getting tons of customization. While none of the allied races have been getting any attention at all what so ever.

1 Like

…my wires might be crossed but didn’t this happen with the dark irons and nightborne too? :gear::wrench:

It’s crazy that WoD was about nine years ago.

I don’t think we’ll get another one of these, visual update things, because of how much work they’ve got to do to every race.

Allied races are still woefully behind as well.

3 Likes

Where?

4 Likes

Eye colors, a few hair styles/colors, 2 new ear shapes. Also females got low resolution bracelets…

Meanwhile Orcs and Night Elves are the two most customizable races in the game.

Nightborne got a massive customization pass. Void elves keep getting blood elf customization. Zandalari got some eye and hair colors. Lightforged got a couple extra skin and hair colors and hair styles i think. This was after they said they would be focusing on core races for customization passes.

5 Likes

If they stop remodeling humanoid npcs that don’t need updating, then they’ll have time to do for the playable ones

What eye colors? We still have the same major 3, blue, green, and blind.

You used to not have options

We had green and blue.

It’s such a laughable joke at this point.

It was just blue. When zandalari first came out there weren’t choices. They later added a different shade of blue, a green, and an off-white in shadowlands.

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s not enough. You’re acting like it’s the best thing we’ll ever receive. Yet, when blood elves get 4 new hair colors its suddenly the end of the world.

1 Like