So the alliance gets a Horde race?

Time will prove me right, as it has done several times in the past. You will be satisfied about the High Elves flavor in the future but for now this has to do.

Yes. I don’t remember where this has been stated but those classes were introduced due the Three Hammer storyline.

1 Like

No it isn’t facts though, multiple cataclysm class additions disprove this and then shadowlands customizations also disprove this.

2 Likes

Me, personally?

Available on the character creation screen as a playable character.

Placecard designation ‘High Elf’ within the game.

Hunter as a class option.

Warlock not one of the class options.

Blond haired, blue eyed customization option.

No void anything.

Real High Elves or die!!!

You’re a night elf.

3 Likes

She says, posting from a Horde Night Elf.

4 Likes

With an obvious different model unlike the one you’re posting on that is a direct copy and paste from BEs, along with the skin tones that effectively gives a second visual theme in being able to choose void or non void elf.

But you’re correct in at least NB retain their own Highborne theme and I agree that shouldn’t be shared, and I also agree the NEs didn’t see a copy paste go to their AR on the opposite faction the way Blood Elves did.

1 Like

Slow day at school? About 6 months late on this one.

1 Like

Nightborne literally use the smae model as Night Elves. What are you on about?

2 Likes

You can literally just look at a Nightborne and then look at this to see what anyone means by the fact VEs have an unaltered Horde model with the visual options gifted next as well

https://i.imgur.com/xQiAg5l.png

1 Like

No,just didn’t know.geesh.This is new I haven’t even heard of this is in ptr?

1 Like

You haven’t heard? It’s been all the rage.

They got natural hair colors and long ago now got natural skin tones.

Not this and the title to this thread suggest alliance is getting a horde race,of course we have one ,geesh, If it’s about customization come on stop fighting about it at least you got it.

I ain’t been fighting it.

I have been fighting for more void options… But that’s beside the point of this thread.

I think most folk see it as getting a Horde race cause it, for the most part, let’s you make a copy of a blood elf on the Alliance.

Except without the golden eyes, or being a demon hunter or paladin, or with several jewelry and hair style options.

1 Like

Class quest tomes for these new classes in the starting area.

This is why gnome priest are actually medics not wind chime worshipping priest

Where are all my night elf customizations then???

Sorry for my rudeness, yeah they’re getting everything from blood elves

3 Likes

That’s because they were blood elves once just like forsaken were human once. Unless the forsaken are not part of Horde there nothing to complain about.

Okay then give the Forsaken alive human option

It will symbolize humans that joined them to be back with their families

But wouldn’t that go against the forsaken lore?

Void Elves can look like not void elves

Give Nightborne all night elf customizations