So the alliance gets a Horde race?

But we don’t get an alliance race ??

Kind of silly how blizzard got bullied to give the alliance the Horde’s High elves.

Give Undead, dead human model( death knights) then let’s bully blizzard to give us alive human model.

27 Likes

Void Elves got a second visual theme when they said their focus was on core races then the last of any sense of uniqueness for Blood Elves was given bcz they received another pass with ARs instead of you know actual void options.

Blood Elves got neither impactful options nor a second visual theme. It’s a shame really.

30 Likes
40 Likes

Did you post this BS with a Nightborne avatar for the irony factor, or…?

158 Likes

I think giving nightborne some nelf skin tones and hair colors would even it out.

3 Likes

The nightborne have the same visual movement of the night elves, they are just skinnier.

7 Likes

Did you guys know that in some countries, taking someone firmly by the hand, followed with an upwards and downwards motion, is considered a polite and respectful form of greeting?

Wild…

3 Likes

Oh boy, here we go

9 Likes

Maybe we can ask for dead humans.

And then complain until they give us living human customization as RP tools.

9 Likes

No, this person just posts bs to bait people on a weekly basis. Last week, they were a black female facing discrimination in-game.

19 Likes

You’re a Night Elf with a different standing pose. Poor troll attempt.

23 Likes

Thalassian Elves were always apart of both Horde & Alliance, the Alliance ones just weren’t playable lol

19 Likes

I prefer emo Night Elf, but I suppose our posture is slightly different :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s inevitable that alliance would have gotten High elves in some form or another. The high elves in Hinterlands are still allied to the Alliance and Wildhammer. High elves in Plaguelands were too but they…went insane from mana starvation. It just happens that alliance got insane void addicts instead of normal elves.

3 Likes

They may want to get a Sunday post in before Sunday ends for them.

5 Likes

Few and far between a rare site as per the devs

Dumbest story ever.

I don’t see why they had to take a dump all over the Blood Elves in the process of this travesty of a race. The Void Elves could’ve as easily been the Silver Covenant that got voided out while on a mission in Outland with Alleria or something. At least then we wouldn’t have had the umpteenth split of the elves of Quel’Thalas, or questionable canonicity of Blood Elf Shadow Priests.

15 Likes

A neutral organization under the neutral kingdom of dalaran

1 Like

Well, you’re only like four years late on this.

3 Likes

Provide me a source stating Dalaran left the Alliance and I’ll believe you. Last I checked, all they’d done is allow the Horde back into the city (at Anduin’s command no less), and then sat out the latest war. Well, other than the Silver Covenant showing up at the very end, Vereesa and some siege engines that look like they came from Windrunner’s Overlook in Crystalsong Forest.

5 Likes